- Unlocked Ascension
- Unlocked Molten Core
- Unlocked Onyxia's Lair
- Unlocked Zul'gurub
- Unlocked Blackwing Lair
- Unlocked Nightmare Dragons
- Unlocked The War Effort
- Unlocked Ahn’Qiraj
- Unlocked Scourge Invasion
- Locked Naxxramas
- Locked Opening of The Dark Portal
- Locked Release
- Locked Arena Season 1
- Locked Serpentshrine and Tempest Keep
- Locked Arena Season 2
- Locked Black Temple, Mount Hyjal, and Zul’Aman
- Locked Arena Season 3
- Locked Isle of Quel’danas
- Locked Sunwell Plateau
- Locked Arena Season 4
- Locked Echoes of Doom
Hello World! Ascension is Here!
Ascension Released Andorhal on the 14th and Sargeras on the 21st. Classless WoW is here!
- Arena (no seasons)
- 1v1 Arena
- 2v2 Arena
- 3v3 Arena
- 5v5 Arena
- The Maul
- Gurubashi Arena
- Elemental Invasion
- Darkmoon Faire
The Molten Core lies at the very bottom of Blackrock Depths. It is the heart of Blackrock Mountain and the exact spot where, long ago in a desperate bid to turn the tide of the dwarven civil war, Sorcerer-thane Thaurissan summoned the elemental Firelord, Ragnaros, into the world. Though the Firelord is incapable of straying far from the blazing core, it is believed that his elemental minions command the Dark Iron dwarves, who are in the midst of creating armies out of living stone.
- No bindings will drop from Baron Geddon or Garr until the server first Talisman of Binding Shard has dropped. Talisman subsequently is removed from their drop tables.
- Info on Legendary Items
- There won't be any Bindings of the Windseeker until the server first Talisman of Binding Shard has dropped. Talisman is then removed from the drop table.
It is said that Onyxia delights in corrupting the mortal races by meddling in their political affairs. To this end it is believed that she takes on various humanoid forms and uses her charm and power to influence delicate matters between the different races. Some believe that Onyxia has even assumed an alias once used by her father - the title of the royal House Prestor. When not meddling in mortal concerns, Onyxia resides in a fiery cave below the Dragonmurk, a dismal swamp located within Dustwallow Marsh. There she is guarded by her kin, the remaining members of the insidious black dragonflight.
- Onyxia’s Lair is available.
Zul'gurub: Rise of the Blood God
Zul'Gurub was the capital of the Gurubashi jungle trolls, a tribe that once controlled the vast jungles of the south. It was here that Jin'do the Hexxer summoned the savage loa Hakkar the Soulflayer into Azeroth.
- Zul’gurub and associated quests on Yojamba Isle available
- Alterac Valley available with all associated quests
Assault on Blackwing Lair
Blackwing Lair can be found at the very height of Blackrock Spire, a towering pinnacle of ancient stone hewn to a dragon's specifications. In the dark recesses of the mountain's peak, Nefarian, the eldest son of Deathwing, conducts some of his most awful experimentation, controlling mighty beings like puppets and combining the eggs of different dragonflights with horrific results. Should he prove successful, even darker pursuits rest on the horizon.
- Blackwing Lair is available.
The Dragons of Nightmare
The Emerald Dream was entrusted to Ysera for safekeeping, and the mightiest of her green dragon brood were assigned to stand watch over four portals that connected directly to Azeroth.
- Dungeon Set 2
The Gates of Ahn’Qiraj
During the final hours of the War of the Shifting Sands, the combined forces of the night elves and the four dragonflights drove the battle to the very heart of the qiraji empire, to the fortress city of Ahn'Qiraj. Yet at the city gates, the armies of Kalimdor encountered a concentration of silithid war drones more massive than any they had encountered before. Ultimately the silithid and their qiraji masters were not defeated, but merely imprisoned inside a magical barrier, and the war left the cursed city in ruins.
- Questline for Scepter of the Shifting Sands (starting with ‘Only one may rise’) unlocked.
- Once the server has completed the war effort (as a server-wide collaboration), the Gates of Ahn’Qiraj may be opened, and ‘Bang a Gong!’ quest may be completed, the first completion of which will prompt a 10-hour long Silithus event.
- The Silithyst Must Flow (Silithus World PvP event) becomes available.
- Cenarion Circle / Silithus quests unlocked
- Twilight Cultists will start dropping Twilight Texts and 3-piece sets of gear that allow for the summoning of abyssal templars, dukes and lords.
Once the Heroes of Azeroth have gathered enough supplies a 10 hour event will begin to open the Gates of Ahn’Qiraj!
The Scourge Invade!
Floating above the Plaguelands, the necropolis known as Naxxramas serves as the seat of one of the Lich King's most powerful officers, the dreaded lich Kel'Thuzad. Horrors of the past and new terrors yet to be unleashed are gathering inside the necropolis as the Lich King's servants prepare their assault. The Scourge marches once again...
- High Level zones come under attack by the scourge (Eastern Plaguelands, Burning Steppes, Blasted Lands, Tanaris, Azshara, Winterspring)
- Anti-Undead consumables and gear become available from participating in the event.
Naxxramas: Shadow of the Necropolis
Years ago, the crypt lord Anub'arak led an army of undead warriors into the ancient nerubian ziggurat now known as Naxxramas. The Scourge forces overran the citadel, and under the will of the Lich King its corridors were transformed into a potent war machine. Dark magic tore the fortress from its subterranean home and lifted it into the sky. Hidden behind a thick layer of clouds, Naxxramas grew in strength.
- Argent Dawn Naxxramas-relevant quests unlocked along with a variety of turn-in quests.
- The Argent Dawn Quartermaster in Light’s Hope Chapel will now also allow for the completion of repeatable quests with epic rewards.
- A Game of Towers (Eastern Plaguelands PvP event) becomes available.
Opening of The Dark Portal
- Several Quality of Life changes including (but not limited to) Honor gear becoming available without rank requirements.
- Glory system disabled (Honor ranks discontinued)
- Highlord Kruul has taken Kazzak’s place, and will appear at random - attacking major cities.
The Burning Crusade
- Dungeons (Normal and Heroic)
- In Defense of Halaa
- Hellfire Fortifications
- Zangarmarsh Twin Spires
- Spirits of Auchindoun
- Max level PvP gear can be purchased with Honor
- Flamewrought Key requires players to be revered with Thrallmar/Honor Hold in order to purchase.
- Reservoir Key requires players to be revered with Cenarion Expedition in order to purchase.
- Auchenai Key requires players to be revered with Lower City in order to purchase.
- Warpforged Key requires players to be revered with The Sha’tar in order to purchase.
- Key of Time requires players to be revered with Keepers of Time in order to purchase.
- G’eras sells a selection of items ranging from item level 110 to 115, as well as Primal Nethers.
Arena Season 1 Begins
- Season 1 begins 2 weeks after release
Serpentshrine and Tempest Keep
- Tempest Keep: The Eye becomes available.
- Coilfang Reservoir: Serpentshrine Caverns become available.
- Arena Season 1 ends.
- Players can now continue with the Netherwing faction questline and obtain Netherdrake when exalted.
- Players can now fly in Outlands with flying trained.
- Explore all Outland zones (Create little teleport platforms) (Lil’ house no roof)
- All Outland Reps Revered (Keepers of Time, Honor Hold / Thrallmar, Cenarion Expedition, Sha’tar & Lower City)
- Swift Flight Form can be obtained through the blizzlike quest chain. Rewards a re-usable tome that requires Flight form and 300 Riding Skill to learn.
- Sha’tari Skyguard reputation and Skettis dailies now available.
Arena Season 2 Begins
- Arena Season 2 commences roughly 2 weeks after the end of season 1 and tier 5 release.
- Season 1 PvP gear becomes cheaper, and their rating requirements have been lowered.
- Season 1 PvP rewards are rewarded between the end of season 1 and start of season 2.
The Black Temple, The Battle for Mount Hyjal, and The Gods of Zul’Aman
- The Battle for Mount Hyjal (Hyjal Summit) becomes available.
- The Black Temple becomes available.
- Zul’aman becomes available
- Arena Season 2 ends.
- G’eras now has new items in stock, ranging from item level 128 to 136, as well as Nether Vortexes.
- The Reputation requirements for Heroic Dungeon keys are lowered from Revered to Honored.
- The bosses of Karazhan now drop Badges of Justice.
Arena Season 3 Begins
- Arena Season 3 commences roughly 2 weeks after the end of season 2 and tier 6 release.
- Season 1 PvP gear can now be bought with Honor Points.
- Season 2 PvP gear becomes cheaper, and their rating requirements have been lowered.
- Season 2 PvP rewards are awarded between the end of season 2 and the start of season 3.
Fury of the Sunwell
- Isle of Quel’danas opens up to players,
- New daily quests with Shattered Sun Offensive are now available
- Anwehu in Shattrath and Smith Hauthaa on Isle of Quel’danas stock new gear that can be bought with Badges of Justice.
- Shaani on Isle of Quel’danas and Ontuvo in Shattrath City now sell uncut epic gems for Badges of Justice.
- Magister’s Terrace (Normal and Heroic) becomes available.
- Zephyr has arrived at World’s End tavern, and will transport anyone with a Keepers of Time reputation level of revered or above, to the Caverns of time, free of charge.
Sunwell Plateau - The Fall of Kil’Jaeden
- Sunwell Plateau becomes available with Isle of Quel’danas. The release of bosses will be staggered over 2-4 weeks.
- Arena season 3 ends.
Arena Season 4 Begins
- Arena Season 4 commences roughly 2 weeks after the end of season 3 and the release of Sunwell Plateau.
- Season 2 PvP gear can now be bought with Honor Points.
- Season 3 PvP gear becomes cheaper, and their rating requirements have been lowered.
- Season 3 PvP rewards are awarded between the end of season 3 and the start of season 4.
Arena Season 4 End
- Season 4 PvP rewards are awarded between the end of season 4 and the release of Wrath of the Lich King.
Echoes of Doom
- Under the direct command of the Lich King, once again attacks the denizens of Azeroth, requiring heroes to take up arms against the armies of undead.
Wrath of the Lich King
- Dungeons (Normal and Heroic)
- Lake Wintergrasp
- Grizzly Hills (Venture Bay, Blackriver Logging Camp and Blue Sky Logging Grounds.)
- Other Features
- Item level 200 gear can be obtained with Emblems of Heroism.
- Item level 213 gear can be obtained with Emblems of Valor.
Arena Season 5 Begins
- Season 5 commences roughly 2 weeks after WotLK release.
- Savage Gladiator gear available for honor points.
- Hateful Gladiator gear available for a mix of honor and arena points.
- Deadly Gladiator gear available for arena points.
The Secrets of Ulduar
- Ulduar released (10 and 25 player)
- Emalon the Storm Watcher appears in Vault of Archavon.
- Arena season 5 ends.
- OTHER FEATURES
- Item level 226 items become available to purchase with Emblems of Conquest.
- Players can learn Cold Weather Flying once revered with the northrend dungeon factions, and they’ve explored all of Northrend.
Arena Season 6 Release
- Season 6 commences roughly 2 weeks after Ulduar release.
- Hateful Gladiator gear now available for honor points.
- Deadly Gladiator gear has had its arena point costs and rating requirements lowered.
- Furious Gladiator gear available.
- Arena season 5 rewards awarded between the end of season 5 and the start of season 6.
Call of the Crusade
- Trial of the Champion (5 Player Normal and Heroic) available.
- Trial of the Crusader (10 Player Normal, 25 Player Normal, 10 Player Heroic, 25 Player Heroic) available.
- Onyxia’s Lair (Level 80 - 10 Player Normal and 25 player normal)
- Koralon the Flame Watcher appears in Vault of Archavon.
- Arena season 6 ends.
- Argent Tournament daily hub available.
- Heroic 5-man dungeon bosses and previous raid tier bosses now drop Emblems of Conquest.
- Item Level 245 items become available for purchase with Emblems of Triumph.
Arena Season 7 Release
- Season 7 commences roughly 2 weeks after season 6 ends.
- Deadly Gladiator gear now available for honor points.
- Furious Gladiator gear has had its arena point costs and rating requirements lowered.
- Relentless Gladiator gear available.
- Arena season 6 rewards awarded between the end of season 5 and the start of season 7.
- Gladiator title & mount WILL be available through 2v2
Fall of the Lich King
- Halls of Reflection (5 Player Normal and Heroic) available.
- Forge of Souls (5 Player Normal and Heroic) available.
- The Pit of Saron (5 Player Normal and Heroic) available.
- Icecrown Citadel (10 Player Normal, 10 Player Heroic, 25 Player Normal, 25 Player Heroic) available.
- Toravon the Ice Watcher appears in Vault of Archavon.
- Arena Season 7 ends.
- Heroic 5-man dungeon bosses and previous raid tier bosses now drop Emblems of Triumph.
- Item Level 251-264 items become available for purchase with Emblems of Frost.
Arena Season 8 Begins
- Season 8 commences roughly 2 weeks after season 7 ends.
- Furious Gladiator gear now available for honor points.
- Relentless Gladiator gear has had its arena point costs and rating requirements lowered.
- Wrathful Gladiator gear available.
- Arena season 7 rewards awarded between the end of season 5 and the start of season 8.
- Gladiator title & mount WILL be available through 2v2
The Ruby Sanctum
- Ruby Sanctum Available (10 Player Heroic, 25 Player Heroic)