Sign in to follow this  
kkkkkkkkkkascension

scammer in Laughing Skull

Player named Smitty/Slimsue (his main/alt characters) scammed gold from me and other players. He claims to be selling donation points and then said he is "scared of scammers" and wanted me to give him 160g deposit first before buying donation points from store to trade me items. After, I gave him 160g, he immediately logged off his alt Slimsue, and then logged back on his main Smitty. When I messaged Smitty, why he hasnt traded me the item from donation points, he /ignored me. I have screenshot proof of the whole situation and how he scammed me. 

Dude, Ived been spamming trade chat telling people he's a liar. Nobody took notice I guess. He also begs on his low lvl alts in the main cities. Him and his little friend think they're cute. They scammed me when I ran them through Deadmines for cloth, they never gave me the gold for the run.

More crying on the forums though, I'm sure they're eating this up.

Greetings Hedaichi,

Thank you for making this public.

Trading in game currency for someone's DP items can be risky business outside Auction House and we normally do not police these, but I will forward this to the team and come back to you here.

Hope you have a pleasant stay on Ascension nonetheless!

Edited by Stuart