Sign in to follow this  
griffen9

multi-pet builds?

Hello everyone, this has been on my mind for a bit but what if you could summon multiple pets at the same time and make a build around just that. I know this isnt possible in the game atm but i think it would be neat. Though this would be hard to balance wouldnt it? Would this be something people would want to see, or am i just alone on this XD?

I'm new here so don't know much about pets. Are they even worthwhile to include in your build? I have played up to level 12 and have been using an imp for pve, but was wondering how hunter pets would do in pvp.

Anyway, I think it would be pretty cool to see a player with a bunch of pets! 

Edited by Kralomax

At the moment you can have only one pet. At the top of my mind are the hunter pets, warlock demons, water elemental, mind controlled minions by priest(this can make you hunter/demon pet disappear).

I remember that it was said to be available much later probably because it is new stuff compared to basic game , blizzard had only one minion and maybe some that just follow and then disappear later so ...

i'd like that, but it isn't really feasible atm.

right now you can summon a hunter pet, and then dismiss or run out of range. and then summon a demon.

your demon fights and when it dies call pet can summon your hunter pet.

before having multi pets i'd like to be able to direct my pet like an aoe ranged spell.

also before i'd like to be able to have macros for my main character which include pet abilities.

well this is more of  a what if question than it being actually implemented. Like how would it be balanced, i would think there would be a nerfing to damage to number of pets like what happened with sinister strike with a 2h.

you can have multiple pets. but only one pet out at a time.

you could have a warlock pet as your main pet, and then use your hunter call pet spell to instantly summon your hunter pet when the former dies. but not concurrently.

Why does this keep going back to "You can't have more than one pet out", point is to discuss what if you could. Personally I wouldn't use a multi-pet build and unless they changed how the pets scale with your stats and talents, etc. it might be kind of underwhelming anyways, with the exception of maybe a demon and water elemental combo.