Sign in to follow this  
mindw0rk

What is the reason for Sargeras launch delay?

Separating server launches makes no sense to me, especially considering how much longer Sargeras was in beta. The only thing you will achive by doing so is driving more people to Andorhal since folks who wanted to play on Sargeras will decide to roll on Andorhal to play earlier and will just stay there. This bothers me since Id like to play on Sargeras and want to see healthy pop.

Just launch both servers same day and let people decide what type of server they want to play. Also can we have free PvP trinket from level 1 on Sargeras? So it wasnt 95% humans again

Edited by mindw0rk

Great idea with the trinket to help diversify the races/populations/factions.

Also another plus for parallel launch of the servers is that now if you launch only one , all will join that server and be crowded/unstable as the test servers at start, while being two servers and maybe if they are on different machines will balance the load better , be it population and/or computing power.

Only downside is that if you change the date the ones that check for info more rarely will probably be late on launch.

Edited by ManeaGeo

I agree, i dont see the point of seperate release dates, but maybe a dev could explain it here?😉

Pvp trinket is a great idea, otherwise humans will be everywhere

More details about release are going to be coming out soon, along with the reasoning of the separate launch dates. Hold tight!