Sign in to follow this  
NealSnow15

Demonic Hunter

Hi hi! I'm not too sure if this is where to post but I recently tried warlock abilites and I've had a lowly lv15 (now 17) hunter on a cata server and I love both of these classes and the skills so I was wondering if anyone who is a vet or knows the skills could give a base for a Demonic Hunter which of course uses warlock and hunter skills. I'll probably try something myself to see what I can make but I'm a noob that never played retail cause the laptop can't handle it so my experience with skills is not that great.

Have a good day all!  

honestly man just experiment on your own, make sure you read the keywords though if it says warlock pets or hunter pets (beasts)

its most fun that way :)

There are a couple of talents that transfer AP to SP or Int to AP so technically is possible to have a Hunter - Caster hybrid, you would sacrifice some efficiency in the build but you know what?

Do what YOU like and love ! Have fun!

I feel that this server is the perfect playground to not just OP pvp and re-experience dungeons with your class but also ROLE play and do what you like , even if its not perfect if you make it work it's your victory.

9 hours ago, ManeaGeo said:

There are a couple of talents that transfer AP to SP or Int to AP so technically is possible to have a Hunter

the hunter is INT -> Ranged AP, just to precise

Edited by worgyn