Sign in to follow this  
giranda90

What are the chances of a random enchant?

Your best chance to find out is to get the total number of enchants and divide by them because all have the same chance. A more complete list I believe Lyfe had on a spreadsheet but I don't know if it has been updated for a while.

They don't all have the same chance.

There is a tier system in place (which was visible during the RE weekend). From what has been explained, the better the piece of the gear, the better the quality RE it CAN have. This means, a dungeon blue item will only be able to receive a 1% crit chance RE, whereas molten core gear can get 1% OR 2% and then gear from BWL or higher will be able to get the full 3% RE.

14 hours ago, Joni said:

They don't all have the same chance.

There is a tier system in place (which was visible during the RE weekend). From what has been explained, the better the piece of the gear, the better the quality RE it CAN have. This means, a dungeon blue item will only be able to receive a 1% crit chance RE, whereas molten core gear can get 1% OR 2% and then gear from BWL or higher will be able to get the full 3% RE.

ala Diablo 2; the proper way to do random affixes. Me like!