Sign in to follow this  
Kralomax

Just Awesome

I found out about the server today and played for a couple hours...very impressive so far. I'm looking forward to the release date and seeing what happens! Thanks to the work that was put into it!

Kralomax, it is good to hear that you are enjoying the server! We are glad you are here, and so much more is to come!

Welcome! You got here just in time, there are just a few weeks until the official release , enough for you have a taste and get a grip on the new classless system. Enjoy your stay!

Thanks for the welcome guys!

I'm a bit confused on a build, but I guess that's part of the fun of it. I believe if you are a good chess player and can figure out moves way ahead of time, you can make an awesome build. I'm more a checker player so I may be in trouble! :)

I'm pretty excited if this all comes together and the server population stays high. I'm not looking forward to pvp though, I'm getting older and I'm definitely going to have to figure some stealth into my hero.

/Salute!