LYFE

"A Collection of Talents" | Talent Combinations and Builds

Curious on which Talents gives you Critical Chance? Not sure if its for Melee Crit, Range Crit, or even Spell Crit? 
How about ways to increase Spell Power? Heal Power? or quite possibly Attack Power? 

Curious if talents dont work, or more importantly do not stack with other talents as its potentially a wasted TE? 

I recently found this cool spreadsheet, hope it helps (BUILD LIST included):
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PWJIfDqAzBs85RoeBRtiFgkT4awnjxpXTQGVbmGmzMg/edit#gid=0

I'll comment on this one too despite your Scarceish ways of double uploading. I'll even give you the rep too. ;)

I did look over the spreadsheet though and it looks good to me. Just keep it updated based on changes and you'll have a good forum doc for players to look at regularly. :)

Haha yea I apologize, its mostlikely my internet connection or my broken mouse that likes to double click (probably both).

Thanks man, I appreciate the feedback 

3 minutes ago, LYFE said:

Haha yea I apologize, its mostlikely my internet connection or my broken mouse that likes to double click (probably both).

Or maybe you're secretly Scarce in disguise, who knows? :ph34r:

I'll probably be posting my lists at some point in the future, might be a little while since I'm trying to completely finish my build doc before posting it. Currently at around 7 builds, working my way up to 10 atm. However, I've already posted a basic Ability sheet and am going to post a basic talent doc that has all of the abilities and talents in a spreadsheet so that others can just copy and paste what they need rather than having to log into the game and look at every ability and talent just to get the info they need. :)

Keep up the good work. ;)

Edited by Vince

Huge Update on the Spreadsheet

New Layout Design

Organized Category for:
Critical, Spell Caster, Melee, Melee (Cat), Hunter, and Defensive
We hope this will help you find what your looking for

New Editors:
Windmill (Spell Caster Editor)
Gadock (Cat Form Editor)
Toughmuff (Hunter Editor)
Rahunei (Random Enchant Editor)

New Sheet Added:
List of Random Enchants!

Want to help edit the spreadsheet?
Feel free to contact LYFE on forums, discord, or in game. 

ea25ab3970.png

Totem of Wrath doesn't stack with the active buff granted from pet criticals in Demonic Pact.  Master Demonologist talents do not work.  Spell Haste is not affecting DoT ticks.

Edited by Umbra

2 hours ago, Umbra said:

Spell Haste is not affecting DoT ticks.

Rendering all DoT builds useless on Ascension...lovely.