Sign in to follow this  
Pumpfake

[Laughing Skull] Increase the tier of loot possible from Qiraji invasions.

As it stands I've done over 40 level 60 invasions in 2 and 3 man groups (so I have a decent sample size of loot possible), and from my and others understanding the gear can't be higher than T1. I personally have only seen epics from T1 content. My suggestion is to increase the level of gear possible from boxes to T2 level. I don't know about others, but I rarely see anyone do an invasion under lvl 60 since it's not worth the time at all, and lately even level 60 ones have been left up for days at a time because I've stopped doing them and I don't see anyone else ever clearing them. This topic is mainly for Laughing Skull as I don't play Andorhal and don't know what it's like over there in terms of the amount of people doing the invasions.

Edited by Pumpfake

+1

Makes no sense at all to me as to why t2 isn't obtainable through the boxes, the invasions can take a LONG time, and the rewards are laughable. 10 signets and a t1 epic ranging between absolutely worthless to 350g tops. 

Edited by Tekkies

I completely agree. Invasion rewards are a joke compared to the time invested. I think ive gotten a maximum of like 700g from invasions and ive done like 20-25+ of them, each ranging from 10-30 min to clear depending on the size of the group. That's honestly a very very bad timesink vs rewards ratio. 95% of the time you get a vendor epic and 10 signets.

If devs are afraid the market will flood, then make it quite of low chance of T2, or atleast give us some mystic orbs per invasion. Id even like to see a very low chance at Nefarian gear from it, so people might actually feel like PvP is the main focus of the server.

On Andorhal the Invasion rewards are working great. Lots of people doing them. Even people in rly good gear can still need that one elusive upgrade from t1 content.

lol no, if you want t2 gear go do bwl, can't do bwl? then find a guild that can. or improve your spec to be able to do bwl.

Its a pvp server and u want pvpers to pve GL lol. Also you can get gear from the world that's T2 idk why the AQ events wouldnt give those same rewards aswell.