Sign in to follow this  
Drobete

There is something I need you developers to see and fix. ( Warmonger mass recruit problem)

Let's talk about a guild that is "the best" in PvP because they outnumber you. But that's not the point everyone knows about Warmongers aka Gaymongers aka Warmonkeyz aka Gaymonkeys. I liked their suggestion about the guild recruitments for the event. Yes my guild (Genesis) recruited ppl too but we did it to do the event as a community( I post this even if the warmongers will comment. the biggest recruit was Haru 7k points and the next day he joined you ok good for you.), but I'd like you developers to resolve this thing because the event is unfair Warmongers play unsportsman and mass recruit and people join them because they do zerg skirmishes and there's a saying "If you can't beat them, join them.". So as my guild slowly grinds everyday and this guys just recruit I request you to do something about this either get them off the leaderboard or return their points reduced to 50k and block their recruiting strategy cuz this thing is really annoying to deal with. Here is proof of their mass recruiting because they got 16000 points in 20 minutes. That's impossible without multiboxing over 100 characters(probably maybe even more I don't really know the exact number). With best regards Drobete. Link to screenshots taken from my phone: https://imgur.com/gallery/0z0V6Fk

Edited by Drobete

Please delete this post I'll make an other one that will have a better title just so players get to read it.