Sign in to follow this  
rends

No loot drop on login [suggestion]

Shouldn't be able to lose loot within 10 or so seconds within logging in or teleporting. a grace period feels needed

This is tricky to handle...

What if a guild had people logged out in a popular hotspot? RE table, silithus, raid entrance, ect? They have a scout tell people when to log on and then you have a group of people who can't be looted popping up around you.

In my opinion, the solution is to log off in an inn where you are safe, but we are open to discussing solutions that aren't easily abused. Maybe 10 seconds isn't enough to really be abused easily, but I promise players WILL find a way to abuse it.

very true, but the thing that made me post this was that me and buddy logged off at everlook in the inn, he logged back in for a second and got insta'd. (admittedly it was a weird situation where they were there before and saw us log)

without the experience of having played at higher levels here yet, the 10 second idea on login / teleport seems really good. it's probably not an issue for everyone, but i'm sure there are still players without a solid state drive, and the time from them loading in, before they can actually see and control their character is probably more of an issue.

not sure if it would be necessary for FP, but maybe a good idea, regardless.