Sign in to follow this  
Smurf

Cataclysm Procedural Water

Simply add this custom patch to your WoW 3.3.5a > Data folder and watch the magic unfold full credit to its original developer. 

I have recently attended the new realm and partitioned my drive so I was able to play on the server today; This Patch file modifies the water in Wrath of the Lich King's client to add a minimal improvement to the graphical fidelity of your game. I have just tested this in-game and believe it should be automatically installed or optional for players to use in their client. I know this is not a suggestion thread so I posted it here so all active Forum members can use it as they so please, I vouch it works as intended and is safe to use.

[Download Below]

https://mega.nz/#!nF8hxCCY!bLGekSO4z_zJXFcTW8mDv4m4msrA4NNXBziCGi3H3FQ

[Ripped from Stoneharrynotban's EoC Client]

J5z2aFt.jpg

Edited by Smurf
html code

Small issue with this modification, it can make the box for 'Friends' Under add friends appear white and not render the image that is supposed to be behind it. But considering on Laughing Skull if there on an opposing faction you can't see their level if their online and such it isn't game-breaking.