Guest Nachtsuchen

"ZERO to HERO" Contest and Giveaway [CLOSED]

Guest Nachtsuchen

"ZERO TO HERO" CONTEST AND GIVEAWAY

Having concluded our most recent giveaway, which you can view here, we're already prepared to haul out even more glittering prizes! Have you ever yearned to gain riches beyond your wildest dreams? A reward paramount to that of slaying the greatest of dragons? Look no further! Show us what it means to go from "Zero" to "Hero" with everything you've got for a chance of winning 5 Ability Essence Purge Tokens, 5 Talent Essence Purge Tokens and a whopping 1,000g for whichever character you desire on the Sargeras beta realm! Unlike last time, there can be only one legendary hero to claim this prize, meaning we will be selecting one - and only one - hero to seize their fortune.

In order to participate in this contest, you must submit two (2) screenshots, one of which being your character in their normal adventuring attire and one screenshot of either your gear after the use of transmogrification, wearing a thematic outfit or anything else you've found to snazzy up your hero and show off to those monsters that you mean serious business.

The following rules must be followed in order to consider your submission, be it posted here on the forums, on Twitter or on our Facebook:

•Screenshots must be taken on an Ascension realm.
•All names must be disabled.
•No floating numbers should be visible.
•Your interface must be hidden.
•No display of inappropriate graphical modifications (such as that of nudity or considerably graphic content).
•No display of graphical modifications incapable to be earned by regular means (such as that of unreleased items and unavailable abilities).
•No use of disallowed third-party programs (use of hacks, geographical model edits, etc).
•Only one set of screenshots per participant is allowed.
•Participants must have an in-game account created before the starting date (05/23/17).

For this contest, as with such a grand prize as we are offering, this opportunity will ONLY be available until 05/25/17! Once the stroke of midnight is met (12:00 AM EST), we will conclude entries to the contest and our panel of judges will decide on which set looks the most heroic! Make sure to know that every set piece matters, as the winning outfit may even, in fact, be considered for future developments and may be the depiction of heroism for all others to admire throughout the ages! Regardless the winner, any submission may possibly show up in future posts, updates & discussions in the future, so make sure your entry counts! We wish you all the best of luck and we look forward to your submissions, heroes!

y1oSO4Y.jpg

Edited by Nachtsuchen
Fixed your typo - Heath

Will transmog be free for this time? Peeps like me cant afford such things.
My rank says it all: Newbie

Edited by MajorDOT

Right click your imgur picture and click copy image link. When you paste that link it will post right into the post.

I'm not quite sure what you expected from the leader of Twin Boars Tavern!

But here you go!

From Zero:
z7pCIIv.jpg

To Hero:
RZSX2rN.jpg

...Now I'd argue that the first one isn't quite zero!  Just a regular day off!

-Seventh

2 hours ago, Seventh said:

Wait a sec, I think I've broken the rules...

.eJwNyFEOgyAMANC7cABKrZPO2xAkaKaU0Jp9LLv

@Nachtsuchen it needs to say only one entry per participant is allowed.

Edited by MajorDOT