Sign in to follow this  
legendaryballer

Banned

My main account Thro was banned and it says when I login "Temporarily Suspended" I submitted an appeal 4 days ago with no replies. I get no help from the GM's in game either, could I get some insite on when my ban will be lifted? I should not be perma banned for a first time offense especially without a warning. This is on Laughing-Skull-PVP

Thanks all

Guest Perth

Greetings!

Under our Policy Spotlight - Scams document, you can find the following quote.

Game Masters are empowered and reserve the right to punish repeat offenders or “severe cases” at their discretion. This includes scams which fall into both “Scams” or “Not Scams” categories. If a Game Master decides a player is posing a significant threat or causing large scale disruption throughout a realm, appropriate action will be taken accordingly.

We received multiple reports, with evidence of you repeatedly scamming players out of their hard earned gold, or DP. Because of this I opened a discussion with my fellow Gamemasters, and after consulting the Head Gamemasters, made the decision to temporarily suspend your account for 10 days. After much discussion and reviewing the evidence, we deemed your behaviour to fall under the "severe cases" category. Your actions caused a severe, large scale disruption of the server and as such led us to taking action.