Sign in to follow this  
deem1

Unique items

A trinket just dropped for me in open world, being unique and me having the same trinket in the bank made me lose 300+ gold because I couldn't pick it up, this isn't usually a problem in wow because unique items drop from raids and dungeons, so someone will always be able to pick it up in those settings but being in open world and having a chance at getting these makes it a net loss for solo players.

So would it be alright if all items were at the very least unique equip, instead of just unique? 

Proof: 37499d0517aebe87f213345fd57a7251.png
https://gyazo.com/37499d0517aebe87f213345fd57a7251

Good catch. They should definitely make items like that unique-equipped, especially because you may need more than 1 in case you lose one in pvp.

5 hours ago, bmannion4 said:

Did you submit this to the bug tracker? That's the only way to get it in front of the people who can fix this.

They hardly fix stuff from there either. There are so many talents that have extremely basic bugs/not working at all that aren't being fixed despite being reported on 10+ times in the course of multiple months. And this isn't even a bug.

Edited by ErA

They fix based on priority, but they are constantly working through the bug tracker. I've seen many bug tracker reports get fixed. With so many new features and realms being released the priority list probably got moved around but they DO rely on the bug tracker to fix issues. My guess is that this is a relatively easy fix and pretty important. A bug tracker report is much more likely to be fixed than a forum post.