Guest Jacob

Random Enchant (RE) Suggestion Master thread

Endurance (epic) - Increases your total health (Not stamina) by 10% (does not stack)

Magic well (epic) - Increases your total mana (Not intellect) by 10% (does not stack)

Restless (epic) - Increases your energy by 20 (does not stack)

Abjurer (epic) - Doubles the duration of your mana shield,Ice barrier,power word shield and mage ward spells (does not stack)

Jack of all trades (epic) - Increases your herbalism,skinning and fishing by 15 (Does not stack)

Far reach (Legendary) - Increases the range of your auto attacks by 5 yards when wielding a 2 handed weapon (Does not stack)

Ironskin (epic) - Increases your armor by 10% (does not stack)

Magic resistant (epic) - Increases all your resistances by 20 (Does not stack)

Ressilient roots (common)- Increases the ammount of damage your target can take before entangling roots dispells by 2%

Ressilient roots (uncommon)- Increases the ammount of damage your target can take before entangling roots dispells by 4%

Ressilient roots (Rare)- Increases the ammount of damage your target can take before entangling roots dispells by 6%

Ressilient roots (Epic)- Increases the ammount of damage your target can take before entangling roots dispells by 8%

Ressilient roots (Epic)- Increases the ammount of damage your target can take before entangling roots dispells by 10%

Improved faerie fire (uncommon) - Targets affected by your faerie fire increase your chance to hit and crit by 1% (does not stack)

Improved faerie fire (rare) -  Targets affected by your faerie fire increase your chance to hit and crit by 2% (does not stack)

Improved faerie fire (epic)  - Targets affected by your faerie fire increase your chance to hit and crit by 3% (does not stack)

Improved barkskin (rare) - Increases the damage reduction provided by your barkskin by 5% (does not stack)

Improved barkskin (epic) -  Increases the damage reduction provided by your barkskin by 10% (does not stack)

Intimidation (rare)- Your taunt,growl and hand of reckoning apply a debuff reducing enemies attack power for 30 seconds (taunt applies demoralizing shout,growl applies demkoralizing roar ,hand of reckoning applies vindication, be creative!) (does not stack)

Advance backwards! (epic)- Your sprint and dash have doubled duration and double the cooldown as well. (does not stack)

Posessed strength (Legendary) - Whilst using eyes of the beast your pet does 50% more damage, your eyes of the beast also lasts 5 minutes now.

Frostbite (rare) - Gives your chill effects a 5% chance to freeze a target for 5 seconds

Advanced abjuration (rare)- Your mage ward spells and shields can be cast on allies as wel now (does not stack)

Mind mastery (uncommon) - Reduces the mana cost of all your spells by 2%

Mind mastery (rare) - Reduces the mana cost of all your spells by 3%

Enduring bloodrage (rare)- Your bloodrage no longer consumes health on usage (does not stack)

Warbringer (epic) - Your charge and intercept can now be used in any stance, it also increases their cooldown by 5 seconds (same as talent) (does not stack)

Furious attacks (rare) - Your meele damaging attacks have  a chance to reduce enemies healing done by 25% stacks up to 2x (same as talent) (does not stacK)

Eternal water (epic) - Your water elemental is permanent now but can no longer freeze (glyph effect) (Does not stacK)

Master of demons - All your demon summons are no longer pets, last 1 minute and have their cast times reduced by 80%, how ever you can only have 5 at a time.

Edited by Soklava45

On 5/1/2017 at 1:39 PM, Skribs said:

So someone without Battle Stance gets Warbringer on a pair of level 45 pants and decides to pick up Charge to make use of it. He is then stuck with those pants unless he respecs or picks up the stance/talent on his own?

I like random enchants that do very broad things (i.e. 4% intellect), but don't like the ones that are very specific, such as increasing the range/radius on a few specific holy spells.

I agree with this 100% i dislike REs that force us to stay attached to our gear (until we can extract the enchant)

Juggernaught charge RE is almost as much of a bad idea as the RE that allowed you to not take drain soul, saving you 2 ae. This RE does just about the same, saving you on build essences, and i dont think thats a good design personally.

I have a hpally port from retail, several new ideas around Crusader Strike and a rework suggestion. Most of these can be used by both heal and damage builds, but the idea is to polish the "front-line battle priest".

1) Avenging Light (legendary) - healing a target with Holy Light deals damage to enemy targets within 10 yards equal to 10% of amount healed. 

OR 

Avenging Light (rare) - healing a target with Holy Light deals damage to enemy targets within 8 yards equal to 4% of amount healed. 
Avenging Light (epic) - healing a target with Holy Light deals damage to enemy targets within 8 yards equal to 5% of amount healed. 

This can be good for slightly quicker higher end dungeons, solo-farming or 50+ leveling as a heal options, adds some flavour to PVP. I think 10% for a legendary ot 2 epics is an "ok" amount. 
As a pretty well geared heal, your Holy Light heals for 3200-3600. With an average 3400 and 26% crit the hps is 
2584, after first cast with cast speed buff its  3445.33, which results in 258.4 and
344.533 dps. 

2) Avenging Crusader (epic) - increases your next Holy Shock critical strike chance by 25% after hitting an enemy with Crusader Strike.

If your Holy Shock heals for 1500 and deals 1000 damage, with a 6 sec CD and 25% crit chance - hps is  343.75, dps is 229.17. With this RE - hps is  437.5 and dps is  291.67. That's a 27% increase.

3) Merciful Crusader (epic) - reduces the cast time of your next Holy Light by 0.5 seconds after hitting an enemy with Crusader Strike.

As numbers above show, when geared up, your Holy Light heals for 3200-3600. With an average 3400 and 26% crit the hps is  2584, with cast speed buff its  3445.33.

4) Divine Wisdom (uncommon) - Crusader Stike has a 25% chance to grant your party or raid members Replenishment.
    Divine Wisdom (rare) - Crusader Stike has a 33% chance to grant your party or raid members Replenishment.
    Divine Wisdom (epic) - Crusader Stike has a 50% chance to grant your party or raid members Replenishment.

5) Existing Sacred Unity (legendary) - I understand the idea - you transfer 5% of damage target takes to yourself and heal it back with beacon, and extend beacon duration. The idea is great, I love it. The numbers, however, are the reason no one uses it. I have two different suggestions for it.

• Extend buff duration to 10 seconds to give a better window for other spells to use. In PVE no one will use it, 5% of the damage the tank takes transfered to the squishy  5k HP heal is  horrible. As for PVP - its great since heals are tanky and that damage won't cause a lot of problems. but you can't spam holy light all day in BG's,  that's why you need a greater window. 
  • Just change it to give a 5% damage reduction. That will make it popular. 

Edited by Hysteria

3 hours ago, Hysteria said:

I have a hpally port from retail, several new ideas around Crusader Strike and a rework suggestion. Most of these can be used by both heal and damage builds, but the idea is to polish the "front-line battle priest".

1) Avenging Light (legendary) - healing a target with Holy Light deals damage to enemy targets within 10 yards equal to 10% of amount healed. 

OR 

Avenging Light (rare) - healing a target with Holy Light deals damage to enemy targets within 8 yards equal to 4% of amount healed. 
Avenging Light (epic) - healing a target with Holy Light deals damage to enemy targets within 8 yards equal to 5% of amount healed. 

This can be good for slightly quicker higher end dungeons, solo-farming or 50+ leveling as a heal options, adds some flavour to PVP. I think 10% for a legendary ot 2 epics is an "ok" amount. 
As a pretty well geared heal, your Holy Light heals for 3200-3600. With an average 3400 and 26% crit the hps is 
2584, after first cast with cast speed buff its  3445.33, which results in 258.4 and
344.533 dps. 

2) Avenging Crusader (epic) - increases your next Holy Shock critical strike chance by 25% after hitting an enemy with Crusader Strike.

If your Holy Shock heals for 1500 and deals 1000 damage, with a 6 sec CD and 25% crit chance - hps is  343.75, dps is 229.17. With this RE - hps is  437.5 and dps is  291.67. That's a 27% increase.

3) Merciful Crusader (epic) - reduces the cast time of your next Holy Light by 0.5 seconds after hitting an enemy with Crusader Strike.

As numbers above show, when geared up, your Holy Light heals for 3200-3600. With an average 3400 and 26% crit the hps is  2584, with cast speed buff its  3445.33.

4) Divine Wisdom (uncommon) - Crusader Stike has a 25% chance to grant your party or raid members Replenishment.
    Divine Wisdom (rare) - Crusader Stike has a 33% chance to grant your party or raid members Replenishment.
    Divine Wisdom (epic) - Crusader Stike has a 50% chance to grant your party or raid members Replenishment.

5) Existing Sacred Unity (legendary) - I understand the idea - you transfer 5% of damage target takes to yourself and heal it back with beacon, and extend beacon duration. The idea is great, I love it. The numbers, however, are the reason no one uses it. I have two different suggestions for it.

• Extend buff duration to 10 seconds to give a better window for other spells to use. In PVE no one will use it, 5% of the damage the tank takes transfered to the squishy  5k HP heal is  horrible. As for PVP - its great since heals are tanky and that damage won't cause a lot of problems. but you can't spam holy light all day in BG's,  that's why you need a greater window. 
  • Just change it to give a 5% damage reduction. That will make it popular. 

1: pretty cool but threat would be a huge bitch, maybe make it create no new threat just so healers can use it.

2: that could be some really cool synergy with anyone using crusader strike if you make it so it's not just your hit but someone elses too.

3: not sure about that seeing as again your probably not going to be able to spend a gcd or two on damage abilitys and be in melee range for almost all fights as a healer.

4: thing is mana isn't really a issue at all for players with thing like judgment or life tap, most of the time it's really a player issue not wanting to adapt.

5: i'd say that it's more like thre are just better legendarys out there for healers, and ya it needs to get reworked.

most of your stuff seems interesting.

On 8/31/2018 at 2:59 PM, SirGank said:

1: pretty cool but threat would be a huge bitch, maybe make it create no new threat just so healers can use it.

2: that could be some really cool synergy with anyone using crusader strike if you make it so it's not just your hit but someone elses too.

3: not sure about that seeing as again your probably not going to be able to spend a gcd or two on damage abilitys and be in melee range for almost all fights as a healer.

4: thing is mana isn't really a issue at all for players with thing like judgment or life tap, most of the time it's really a player issue not wanting to adapt.

5: i'd say that it's more like thre are just better legendarys out there for healers, and ya it needs to get reworked.

most of your stuff seems interesting.

My reply is not targeted directly to you, SirGank, I just think I need to elaborate a bit. 
Thanks for your opinion. I guess my main problem is that I specified scaling, stats and not the description, as to why I think we need the RE's I suggested. First of all - all of these ideas are for PvP, BG and future arena.

I'm mostly ok with "balance" on ascension, because I see one or two balance patches quarterly, and a good half of them are really good. Which means there is no reason to whine, the team is working on "stuff". My main issue with the server is class fantasy - my main pvp build is centered around hpally. If it were possible, I would like to build a battle-priest, full-plate, good heals and a bit of damage and CC. For the most part - the idea is doable, the area where the issues takes place - I am forced into other class-based abilities or certain BIS talents and RE's.

We have a good amount of spells that deal damage as their main part, and do some healing as their off-part. For example - Divine Storm, Bloodthirst, Devouring Plague, Soul Leech, DeathBringer. Why no visa versa? Yeah, Holy Nova does both. Anything else?))

100% true, for optimized builds mana is not a problem. But what if i don't want dru-shama-lock spells? At all. What if I don't want to use Spirit Tap? Judgements of the Wise is good, it requires 4 AE and 3 TE, and even 5 TE for more comfort. My RE idea gives an alternative 2 AE 1 TE 2 RE. Is it 100% better? Probably no, but its a different option. 

I'm forced into Spell Mastery and Light's Grace. Don't get me wrong - those two are great. I just want options. What if i want to get a spell haste buff after a melee attack? Which is centered around Holy, not Maelstrom.  I can save 3 TE, lose 6 sec Divine Shield duration, and get the same haste buff after each Crusader Strike for 2 RE's. Is it 100% better? Once again, I'm pretty sure it's not - but it opens up different options. 

Basically, my RE's give you certain bonuses for an offensive-aggressive playstyle as a healer. A modern take on some legion-bfa hpally builds. And I know those are not the best and in most cases contradictory. Just there are people like me - who don't want to hide and run while healing, I want to fight in the frontline alongside my retri-sealadin brethren))) 

Edited by Hysteria

So first of all Blademaster and Holy Ascension are 2 amazing legendary Re and i think the team should keep on going in that direction.

But how about we go full Ham on them , not some of these idea might come from certain versions of retail.
Make lengendary Re's great again

Shieldmaster :

1. While in defensive stance you win X% or your armor as AP and threat i reduced by X%
  2. Vigilence now transerfs X% of your threat to the player on whom you applied Vigilence furthemore if the player dodges or parry you can use Revenge  X sec internal Coldown.
  3. Shield slam deals an additional X% dmg and if it removes a magical effects reduces the coldown of Enrage by X sec.
  4. Damage reduction now increase your damage by X% of your damage reduction Bonus.

Bard :

You Cycle through buffs ( Arcane Power, Barkskin, Recklessness, Icy Veins etc ... ) without receiving the actual buff however your heals superior to X value apply the buff to the player. Each buff has an X sec internal cd and your heals are reduced by X%.

Or instead of cycling throught all buffs it cycle throught all the buff you Have depending on how you want to balance it.

Total Eclipse ( Rework ) :

While in lunar eclipse Each critical strikes with Starfire increases the damage on Moonfire by X% stacks up

or

While in lunar eclipse Missil Barrage procs causes Arcane Missile to be instant cast an increases the duration of lunar eclipse by X sec

While in Solar eclipse Earthshock increase the damage dealt by Wrath by X% and wrath critical strikes resets the CD of Earthshock.

Blood Monger  :

Ability that required rage now require X time your Health and your damage in increased by X% of your missing health.

For you have 8000 base hp if your at 4000 you receive (8000/4000) * X% bonus damage

Amenment  :

Weakened Soul duration is multiplied by 2 and X% of the  damage you deal heal's all target's suffering from Weakened Soul. (Might want to divide it by the amout of player healed for balancing issues).

Mana Monger :

All non active mana regen is reduced to 0 all active mana regen is increased by X%, you deal additional damage depending on how much mana your missing.

1. Arcane missiles Have a X% chance to make you next Starfire spell Instant.
  2. Arcane Barrage Coldown is multiplied by X% and guarantees your next arcane spell to be a Critical Hit.
  3. Starfire damage restores X% of your mana based on the damage it dealt.
  4. Magic armor increases you're mana by X% of your health.

Madnesse :

Dealing shadow damage gives a stackin buff increasing you shadow damage by X% and causing X% of damage dealt to be also dealt to the player. 

Dealing Holy damage removes a stack of the debuff.

Epic Re's should matter and not stack.

Frost Nova:

Fire Nova and Magma totem now deals frost damage. (doesn't stack)

Light Form:

You shadow aura now increases your holy damage. (doesn't stack)

So that's that some idea might seem crazy but why the hell not ...

Edited by Babypifi

I really want to see a legendary that removes all negative effects on you when using some ability like Berserker rage (which is commonly used in PvP by many builds). This wont be too OP but will help immensely against dot builds.

I just want a rewording of LRE/RE's so much of the abilities are shrouded in mystery.

Proc Chance / Damage + Scaling , would be nice to know these

Few REs that Id really like to see and would make use of:

Spirit Bond: reduces Spirit Bond ticks frequency by 1 second (white), 2 seconds (green), 3 seconds (blue), 4 seconds (epic). Doesnt stack.

Restorative Totems: 1 more rank of this RE. Increased efficiency of mana spring totem and healing totem by 10% per RE.

Anger Management: reworked. Instead of stackable 1 rage per 3 seconds (really horrible RE) make 2 ranks of unstackable REs: regenerate 2 rage per 3 seconds (blue), regenerate 3 rage per 3 seconds (epic).

Shield efficiency: your mana shield's duration is increased by 4 minutes (green RE).

Free shifting: epic RE. Reduces all shapeshifting costs by 100%

Spell regeneration: green RE with only 1 rank. Every time a spell misses you or you full resist a spell, you regenerate 1% of your total health during 3 seconds.

Last man standing: Reduces cooldown of Survival Instincts and Last Stand by 30%. Doesnt stack with talent.

Nature's Fervor: much needed rework of this legendary. While in bear or dire bear form, Faerie Fire deals 150% increased damage and heals caster for 50% damage dealt. Makes FF an actual damaging ability instead of something that hits like a wet noodle, also helps bears with much needed sustain.

Elemental strike: new addition to dmg proc legendary REs that along with damage regenerates 7% of users base mana when procs. Will be very helpful for builds that are mana starved and dont have access to traditional mana regen means. I think 7% is optimal number.

Edited by mindw0rk

I saw in the developer update #72 that there was an idea of making custom REs for certain mobs, I think that is a neat idea and I waned to give a few ideas of what some of them could be. I'm trying to go for more flavor in these enchants rather than viability, as I think its more fun.

Baron Geddon,

Embers of the Baron: Increase the cooldown of your Living Bomb by 12 seconds, It now deals all of its damage at the end of its duration and causes its target to be knocked into the air. 

Have some fun yourself with one of the most classic raid mechanics! Acts like a miniature curse of doom with a fun little callback to Geddon at the end. In pvp it gives your opponent time to have some counterplay, dispeling the debuff or finding an area with a low hanging roof (although i don't think the knockback should be as extreme as Geddon's). Because I can imagine it being obnoxious if spammed in BGs, I think its fair to add a cooldown. Gives a really fun fantasy of taking Geddon's power and using it to your own advantage. 

Lady Hederine,

Hederine's Charm: Reduce the cooldown of Metamorphosis by 50% and replace it with Succubus Form. This form increases your spell resistances by 25%, damage done and taken by 10%, all healing done to you by 6% and decreases the duration of silence and stun effects on you by 50%. You gain some unique demon abilities in addition to your normal ones.

Shadow Cleave Seduce: 1.5 second cast time, Channeled. Charm the target for 8 seconds. If seduction is complete for its full duration, summon a felguard guardian. 

Demon Charge Bewitch: Stun all enemies within 8 yards for 3 seconds, and blink forward 20 yards. 25 second cooldown.

Immolation Aura Hard to Get: Increase your movement speed by 40% and gain invisibility for 3 seconds. 1 minute cooldown.

Challenging Howl Disarming voice: Disarm all enemies within 15 yards for 8 seconds. 45 second cooldown.

A different take on what it means to be a demonologist. Rather than focus on buffing your enslaved minion, incentivize the caster to want to stay in demon form, to make it worth being limited to warlock only spells. Give up your tanky dreadlord form in exchange for a more utility and CC based caster. Do everything a succubus would do, turn invisible, seduce your foes and maybe summon some jealous felguards while your at it. I can dream, right? At the very least I hope this idea inspires more formed-based REs or restrictive playstyles in exchange for worthwhile abilities. 

Araj the Summoner,

Summoner's Ritual: Reduce the cooldown of Force of Nature by 20% and summon 2 additional treants. (This enchant does not stack).

Nothing like defeating a badass, army commanding Litch and harnessing his power for the purpose of gardening. 

Edited by Wazed

Trying to make a viable STR build, using Slam but it's very immobile. Having an RE that would let me cast Slam while moving would probably make it viable.

Re/maybe even ability reworks that I find neat

#Marked for death/hunters mark- applies hunter mark on target when critically hit or 15% chance on autos, last x amount of seconds or full duration(none stackable)

#wyvern sting-poison has chance on critical ticks/ cause a slow/daze effect-or-is refreshable through chimera.(none stackable)

#auto ranged attacks- cause 5% as holy/fire/ect damage.(similar to the melee one stacks 3/3)

#flare- marks enemy units on map(like a aoe hunter mark maybe increased area of flare. (None stackable)

#traps- allows traps to be dropped in stealth or makes each trap have a unique effect or double proc

+Freezing trap-slows attack/cast speed.

+Frost trap- double area covered or gives you a boost if you run through it.

+Explosive trap- cause bleed damage or silence for 3 seconds.

+Immolation trap- critical burn ticks increased fire damage.

(none stackable maybe legendary)

#concussive- chance on stun 3-4sec effect something like the old school 10-15% chance (maybe an epic non stackable or replace the 0.8s cooldown re that is in place.)

#Disengage- increased run speed for 5 sec after using ability/or a snare type effect(none stackable)

#aspect mastery re-

+aspect of hawk increased critital via range yards

+aspectof beast 5 % to ranged atk +power/cheetah no daze just turns off/pack no daze runs off/

+viper increased Mana Regen on crits

(None stackable)

#stings-unique effect per sting given serpent sting is already fairly nicely supported the others lack heavy.

#intimidation-causes damage?? For some reason you can make it critical but it don't do nothing atm.

Edited by Dutchmaster

Guest Wandmaster

Owl Eye: Increases the range of your wand attack by 2 yards.

Wand Mastery: Your wand attacks have a x% chance of restoring y amount of mana. Does not stack with on wand hit effects. (IE: the others in this tier)

Wand Specialization: Your wand attacks have a x% chance of restoring y amount of health. Does not stack with on wand hit effects.

Wand Prowess: Your wand attacks have a x% chance of restoring y amount of energy. Does not stack with on wand hit effects.

Wizard Rage: Your wand attacks produce a small amount of rage, depending on attack speed. Does not stack with on wand hit effects.

Wand Barrage: Upon scoring a critical hit with a wand your next wand attack will fire at all enemies within x yards of the target, dealing <100% damage.

Death Beam: Turns your wand attack into a channeled beam attack extending out 20 yards from the front of you, dealing x% more damage per tick (y% to players) and depleting your mana. (Unaffected by Owl Eye.)

I like wands.

Guest MasterBetty

A few REs themed around combat forms.

Totemic Animal: Bear

Upon entering combat, shapeshift into a Furbolg. Using Call of the Ancestors, Elements or Spirits will generate 20 rage and apply 4 combo points on your current target. Your nature damage spells have 5% lifesteal. In Bear Form, you take on the shape of a Brown Grizzlemaw (Claws of Ursoc effect from Legion).

Totemic Animal: Raven

Upon entering combat, shapeshift into an Arakkoa. Tamed pets will deal 25% more melee damage should they be a bird of prey. Your Fireball, Frostbolt, Arcane Missile, Shadowbolt, Lightning Bolt, Smite and Wrath abilities will generate focus for your tamed pet. Melee auto-attacks will cause a 3 second bleed effect, dealing 5% weapon damage in total. In Cat Form, you take on the shape of a Dread Raven (Reins of the Raven Lord).

Dragonlance

Upon entering combat, shapeshift into a Drakonid of the Red Dragonflight. Your melee attacks with polearms will deal increased damage, and casting damaging fire spells will increase your melee haste by 5% for 1 minute, stacking up to 10 times for 50% melee haste. You will take increased damage from frost spells for the duration of Drakonid form. In Bear Form, you will take on the appearance of a Dragonspawn of the Red Dragonflight.

Lycanthropy

Upon entering combat, shapeshift into a white Northrend Worgen. Your melee auto-attacks will regenerate 2% of your base mana, and your critical hits will regenerate 2% of your total health. Upon killing an opponent of equal or higher level, you will howl in victory, giving all party members 30 seconds of +5% crit chance. In Cat form, you take on the shape of a white saber worg.

Extended Forms

The cosmetic effect of your shapeshifting REs will persist indefinitely outside of combat. You can disable the effect at any time.

Full Disguise: Your Feign Death spell will instead disguise you as a random inanimate object and hide your nametag. However, its duration will be halved, and you will gain -25% to all attributes 30 seconds after leaving Full Disguise.

Uses: Hiding in plain sight for an ambush, better avoiding gankers who have yet to see you, and playing Hide and Seek with guildmates.

Potential objects: Bushes, small trees, corpses of mobs found in the zone, player skeletons, crates, chairs, open chests, sword racks and select NPC corpses (ala Orb of Deception) and more.

Counters: a keen eye can spot oddities in the placement of objects. Further, players who use this RE will have to deal with lowered stats upon coming out, meaning unfortunate disguises will leave them worse off than if they had no disguise at all.

Stormbringer, Deathbringer, Righteous Zealot, Spell Slinger, Frost Lich, and Harbinger of Flame - 

Can these scale from RAP as well as from MAP