LYFE

TG Basic Build Guide

tg1.jpg

TG Basics

A very basic guide for those interested in using Titan's Grip.

This guide is intended for new players wondering which talents and abilities to pick up
in addition the spreadsheet will also include customizable options whether or not you
would like to PvP, PvE, or simply do solo content. 

Spreadsheet Guide: 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YwDnpv10uAMaMTHO3-sfAuCudvD0KzddvdETl3N9Oi4/edit#gid=1614276874

dc4356c2fc.jpg

giphy.gif
97e3c3fd7d.jpg

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

More Build Guides here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PWJIfDqAzBs85RoeBRtiFgkT4awnjxpXTQGVbmGmzMg/edit#gid=444676355
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/nolyfer

Edited by LYFE

Guest instantwolf

LYFE,

can you post a gear list of yours?
I am currently working on my TG build, but im really lacking Strength.
I just got like 550 Str unbuffed.

On 2018-04-24 at 2:18 AM, Guest instantwolf said:

LYFE,

can you post a gear list of yours?
I am currently working on my TG build, but im really lacking Strength.
I just got like 550 Str unbuffed.

He posted this months ago.. -but when it comes to gearing a plate-wielding DPS it gets complicated. We don't have sets dropping in MC like the casters. A lot best in slot comes from BWL. Also, if im not wrong isn't the 2handers you wield really the most important part in a high dps TG? I play TG myself because im simple but im not geared good at all but if I were to focus that I'd try to join MC groups to progress for 2handers. Zin'Rokh is also a decent two hand if you do ZG runs and don't have MC 2hands, idk.

EDIT: also if you do daily dungeon you might wanna do lava runs in BRD for the Hand of Justice trinket. 

Edited by DisplayName

Guest Asurin

Hey,

what RE's would you suggest? I find strength% and AP% do not stack :/

This build is outdated i think, some of the talents don't do what the spreadsheet say or have less points in them. For example Slaughter from the Shadows reduces the cooldown on shadow dance and don't give dmg!?!?

if your going titan's grip please go agility it is far stronger than strength now. A while ago strength got a pretty large nerf, as did most stats but str was hit hardest of all.