Sign in to follow this  
inq

Bear rage ideas?

I do not know how to generate rage. A normal hit creates only 4 rages, and the attack speed is pretty low and it turns out that you just stand and do nothing. What are the ideas how to improve the generation?

Try to get hit, or pick the talent that gives you rage after a dodge. Critical give more rage, so more crits is always good. Omen of Clarity give you a free spell so can be usefull and can proc of any auto attack or bear spell, Endeless rage is like the botton of my choices but can help you if you reaaly need more. At lvl 60 you probably dont have much rage problems if you are tanking just make sure to build some with enrage before pulling. Cheers!

Grind out for a skill and talent reset or two, then make a build with every ability discount, rage generator, rage using ability and so on to check what works with Rage in Bear form. Or ask around the forum so you have that information to make a build around...

On 30/1/2018 at 5:24 PM, inq said:

I do not know how to generate rage. A normal hit creates only 4 rages, and the attack speed is pretty low and it turns out that you just stand and do nothing. What are the ideas how to improve the generation?

For PvP or PvE?