Gimp

Sargeras Suggestions

Currently I see a few issues with the server atm
Mystic Orbs and Runes
At the moment orbs are single drop that has to be rolled on.
The grind for these orbs atm is outrageous with people solo farming BRD for 8 hours at a time for the chance of drops.
Its antisocial and frankly a game killer.

So my request is group Loot for orbs. Which will encourage people to group up and go to instances together
Also alleviates some of that grind or at least makes it enjoyable being able to do it with your friends with out missing out
The rewards at the end could stand to give a little more then they do to at least encourage people to finish the instances, rather then abusing 1 boss over and over
Other method of obtaining orbs/runes is BG spam IMO they are far to overpriced almost double honor cap for 10 orbs that is alot of bg's.
Now i understand the need the the artificial grind in place, I'm just asking for the for it to be a little more enjoyable and more of a social activity i can do with guildies, Ive spoken with various people on this and they all tend to agree so, I'm not alone on this.

WORLD PVP
Now this is a contentious issue
I Feel an issue here is there simply isn't enough incentive for people to leave the gates of the main citys
But i have an idea!!! Which might be enough for people to start roaming the world.
Mini Boss's that randomly spawn through out the world.
they would take a 5 man group to kill in at least pvp blue's (so make it hard to be abused by naked s but easy enough it can be done by some people in blue gear)
Now i was thinking these boss's could drop 60-66 ilvl gear or even some random pieces from MC
This would encourage people people to roam the world looking for these mobs (or players) while also offering an alternative way to get gear other then raiding/pvp
the loot would have to be worthy enough for people to leave the safety of the city's put their gear at risk in hopes to get an item worth their time!!
I feel this would create a more dynamic world where people dont just camp stones / flight paths to popular locations but encourage people to look at explore the zones!
i hope these ideas are considered as i feel it will add to the game currently and provide a more enjoyable experience for all.

Regards

Edited by Gimp
Fixed format

I really like this. WoW is supposed to be a very social game, but with the current orb system people are becoming less and less social and just solo farming brd.  Also, the only people out in world are new players who need to farm up money, and hardcore gankers.  We need more of an incentive to go out into the world

I think this would be a fantastic addition, something like this would make me want to play again. 

Group loot Mystic orbs should be changed already. Don't think there is much arguing needed for it. DONT touch the drop rates either. If anything, increase the chance for Bosses of a higher level so it makes sense to not run the Instance with the easiest bosses that can drop orbs aka brd. This way people can choose depending on how strong their Group is, where it's most efficient for them to run a dungeon for Orbs. I don't think brd should be nerfed substantially for that reason either, being able to solo farm it is a good thing, it just should not be the best way to do it, quite the opposite.

Regarding Wpvp, to reinstate felcom would be my first want, having to change gear and all that just is too annoying for me to want to go out just for pvp. Also, the willingness for people to engage in Wpvp when they actually got their gear on which ideally should mean that they drop some more gold than they would in blues with felcom ( nothing crazy but 1.5x or 2x the insurance cost wouldn't be wrong at all.) Without felcom a PUG MC raid will just abort the run instead of taking the risk and loss that comes with losing a PvP fight while entering a zone like BRM which is content ppl want for Wpvp.

Regarding Bosses in the world that spawn and drop mc quality gear, hm idk i personally don't like the idea of gear coming from anywhere but the usual means for wow ( like PvP gear from vendors, it kinda destroys natural progression and makes content useless). If they drop a good amount of Currency like resets, orbs, runes, trade goods like herbs or ores, I wouldn't mind that at all.

Any change needs to discourage anti-social play, considering this is meant to be a multiplayer game.

So both suggestions are great in that regard.

I wonder if anyone on sargeras actually did a world boss since the felcom changes.

With the dragons coming out, sarg people are like "and where's our new content?"

the current orb system is somehow WORSE and even less social than just spamming bgs for runes like before, its a server killer and this time around we dont even have op RE stacks to make the endless grind worthwhile, 3x the grind for half the reward basically

bump, still not changed. 6 Days too long now where the main focus of the endgame is grinding dmg cucked bgs or solo brd. DO something.

Edited by Shiru