Sign in to follow this  
Gr81derer

Titan's Grip + Arms + Retribution killing Machine :D

Hey Guys!!!

So I am absolutely new in here. Currently downloading the game and brainstorming ideas of what I would like to play. I always loved Retribution Paladins and Arms/Fury Warriors and had a hard time deciding what to main. I was wondering if anybody could help me with making a freaking killing machine :D:D:D

All I want to use is either 2H or preferably 2H+2H (Titan's Grip) + Divine Storm + Mortal Strike (for heals reduction). I want mainly PvP build. Being able to do some DPS is nice too. But mainly really for PvP. I do not know if there will be a space for some instant heals or leach abilities, if so that could be nice. Although I just really want to make it brutal killing machine (with pocket healer :D friend).

Some crazy (suprising) utilities like Blink, Charge, Divinie Shield, Counterspell, Wing Clip (?), Slowing Traps (?) are always welcome too :D:D:D

I am just not fully sure how all of this works and if I will have enough points for all of that.

As for atributes I was thinking of spending all in Strength + Stamina??? 

Any suggestions are more then welcome!!!

Let us create this Plate Monster together fellow Warriors :D:D

Edited by Gr81derer

You need:

bladestorm

ice armor (maybe)

demonskin (maybe)

hemo instead of SS

water shield

more crit (30% is a good number)

Intercept

Heal unless you know someone willing to be a pocket healer (maelstrom? I think it's called?  Shaman ability that makes some shammy spells insta cast.)

ditch:

some hit

Possibly divine storm.  Maybe someone else can tell you if it's worth it  

Hey!

Thanks for reply. Why is Hemmo better then SS? :)

Well I kind of make this cause of DS :D I really would like to make that the main ability. 

DS with Titan's Grip dream :))

Also why is Intercept better then Charge with Warbringer?

Intercept needs Berserker stance. Charge is usable from Battle stance :) and has shorter CD :)

Hemo takes less energy and has extra effects.  It's superior to SS in every way. 

Keep DS if you want!  I almost picked it up myself but ran outta points. 

Charge is great.  Intercept is too.  Can't imagine a pvp build without both... you'll want as much gap closing as you can get.  There's a talent that lets you use both anytime, in any stance... not sure if pvpers all take that here.  It's in berserker tree I think?

Guest Weeaboo jones
On 1/20/2018 at 10:53 AM, SodaPopinski said:

Hemo takes less energy and has extra effects.  It's superior to SS in every way. 

Keep DS if you want!  I almost picked it up myself but ran outta points. 

Charge is great.  Intercept is too.  Can't imagine a pvp build without both... you'll want as much gap closing as you can get.  There's a talent that lets you use both anytime, in any stance... not sure if pvpers all take that here.  It's in berserker tree I think?

Warbringer is a talent costing 1 point in the protection warrior tree, it allows charge intercept and intervene to be used without stances.