Tharuin

[TOOL] Ascension Build Calculator

Hello everyone!

As some of you have already noticed, this talent calculator became very buggy and unstable in the last days. There is some good news about that!

This tool will become an official part of Ascension! This tool will be officially supported with up-to-date data and a lot of additional and awesome features!

As stated in the changelog and all description, there was the risk of loosing your builds. This is sadly the case now. Upgrading to the official data, which is actually quiet off, makes this undeniable.

VERY VERY SOON this tool will be available as an official tool of Ascension and be the most awesome talent calculator for this server. Stay tuned!

Edited by Tharuin

Looks really good but The linked calculator is better in one regard. a search function for specific stats which makes it really useful and easy to navigate however your design is easier to browse and get an overlook of

11 minutes ago, Miqi said:

Looks really good but The linked calculator is better in one regard. a search function for specific stats which makes it really useful and easy to navigate however your design is easier to browse and get an overlook of

Hey!

Thanks for your reply. Usability and all kind of methods to search and filter talents is already in work! Stay tuned.

New Version!

0.2 Beta

• Added new tooltips. They are much more responsive and nicer now.
  • Added responsive layout for smaller devices.

Guest Perth

This is awesome work friend, it's always great to see the community getting involved and creating amazing content such as this.

I've pinned this to this sub-forum. Keep up the good work!

Regards,

New Version!

0.3 Beta

• Added a share button. You can always just copy & paste the URL at the top!
  • Added an overview page. This view is showing your build in a nice and clean way. It is also the default view when sharing.
  • Improved page loading times.
  • General visual improvements.

From what I can see a few abilities atleast are missing, like grace of air totem. I'm not sure if it's me that can't find it or if it just isn't there. But otherwise, a really good tool you fixed there! Thanks!

It seems like the links to copy are not saving. I made a build and linked it for friends but now it's just showing as blank.

On 17.1.2018 at 7:43 PM, taubut said:

It seems like the links to copy are not saving. I made a build and linked it for friends but now it's just showing as blank.

Thanks for your feedback! This is a bug related to the fact that discord and other chat apps are encoding certain characters to meet URL requierments. This will be fixed in the next version!

For some reason numbers still dont change for me when you raise the rank. No green numbers like on screenshot, it always shows info like its only 1 talent invested.

Im using Chrome

Hey, I can no longer view any of the builds I have saved since your latest update to include View: Classic. Many hours scratched..

Hey man.
Awesome work with the calculator so far, but I can't view old builds I'd made before your recent update. All I get is a black screen.

Hello, one question. i have tried many ascension calculators but they dont go beyond lv 60....

for making a perfect build u might like to search for all the talents / spells , insert them into the build.

and then ramp down those that are not so great...

for example i want to create intellect hunter, and there is more profiting talents / spells then u can handle at lv60... and i need to read one by one to decide which is better...

it might be faster to click all on them and then remove one by one to get to lv60 limitations...

is it possible with this one ?

Hello everyone!

As some of you have already noticed, this talent calculator became very buggy and unstable in the last days. There is some good news about that!

This tool will become an official part of Ascension! This tool will be officially supported with up-to-date data and a lot of additional and awesome features!

As stated in the changelog and all description, there was the risk of loosing your builds. This is sadly the case now. Upgrading to the official data, which is actually quiet off, makes this undeniable.

VERY VERY SOON this tool will be available as an official tool of Ascension and be the most awesome talent calculator for this server. Stay tuned!

I am so fucking tuned, I am afraid to change my pants because the friction might finish me.

Seriously, I am really looking forward to this - any idea what soon means?