dzeinz

[TOOL] Ascension Random Enchants

ASCENSION RE Lookup Tool by DirectHit

NO LONGER MAINTAINED

screenshot.png

LINK TO THE TOOL

Update History:

NO LONGER MAINTAINED

• Fixed a bug that wouldn't allow the table to scroll in Firefox (credits to diglio for pointing it out)
    • Updated with additional REs that have been found.
    • Updated to contain >90% of the REs!  Just a few more to go!
    • Initial Release
    • Approximately 60% of REs have been catalogued

GUIDE TO USING THE LOOKUP TOOL

• In-game RE names are listed in the first column in alphabetical order
  • Each RE has a dropdown menu to toggle the currently displayed effect, based on rarity (Common = white, Uncommon = green, Rare = blue, Epic = Purple, Legendary = Orange)
  • There is a search that will allow you to filter the results by keyword.  Ex. typing in Agility will show only RE's that have an effect that contains the word Agility

FAQ

• I have seen an RE in game, but it's not in the list
    • Current cataloging is only at around 60%.  It's only been me adding to the list until now.  Please create a submission with screenshots showing the RE name (from the altar editor window), the rarity (color), and the tooltip of the weapon/armor showing the RE effect.  Submissions should be sent to DirectHitxx85@gmail.com
  • There's a mistake / misprint on an RE
    • Please submit a fix request to DirectHitxx85@gmail.com with details about what needs to be corrected
  • The tool says no results for my search, how do I reset the results?
    • Click on the X in the search box to clear the search and reset the results
  • Its difficult to view / use on mobile browsers
    • This wasn't designed with mobile in mind, since you'll be at your computer to play the game.  It's formatted for high resolution monitors
  • Are you part of the Ascension team?
    • No.  I'm an player and an independent programmer.  I maintain this on my own free time.  If you'd like to support the cause, you can send me messages of encouragement or a bit of in-game currency at DirectHit on Andorhal
Edited by dzeinz

Thanks to the PTR being up and the help of some guildies, I've managed to push this over 90% complete.  There are still a few REs to find, but they're mostly accounted for!

@mindw0rk- I'm not sure if it's attainable, but it's still in the enchant book.  Common starts at 1% and the book has common, uncommon, rare, and 2 epics (1-5%)

Still looking for help with the last few REs on the list.  If you know any of the missing items, please email me @ directhitxx85@gmail.com

Guest Perth

I've pinned this to the forum, keep up the good work!

Regards,

This is great, but what I cannot see is how do we differentiate between the ranks in-game?  I am looking at a weapon now with crusader (which, btw seems to be only "Crusade" in the catalogue) but how can I tell which rank it is before I extract and place it in?  Or do I need to place it and then I will find out, but who knows how many times I extract and each time it is the same rank?

26 minutes ago, blakkrskyrr said:

This is great, but what I cannot see is how do we differentiate between the ranks in-game?  I am looking at a weapon now with crusader (which, btw seems to be only "Crusade" in the catalogue) but how can I tell which rank it is before I extract and place it in?  Or do I need to place it and then I will find out, but who knows how many times I extract and each time it is the same rank?

When you place an item into the reforge and hover over the name of the RE you see how much strength your version of crusader will provide, it doesn't help with buying a 100 str crusader from the AH, granted, but you don't have to yolo your extracts.

1 minute ago, pigy said:

When you place an item into the reforge and hover over the name of the RE you see how much strength your version of crusader will provide, it doesn't help with buying a 100 str crusader from the AH, granted, but you don't have to yolo your extracts.

Great! Thanks.  Do we know the scaling?  You said "100 str crusader," what does that mean? 

not sure why but I cant scroll through any enchants all I ever see is one screen and it is impossible to scroll down tried two diferent browsers

Put your mouse inside the table before scrolling.  The page doesn't have a scroller, the table itself does

On 1/21/2018 at 7:20 PM, dzeinz said:

Put your mouse inside the table before scrolling.  The page doesn't have a scroller, the table itself does

no scroll bar tried mouse everywhere just doesn't work for me

I included what I've found or what people have shared.  Very few people have shared, so I haven't found Legendaries.

On 30. 1. 2018 at 5:42 AM, dzeinz said:

I included what I've found or what people have shared.  Very few people have shared, so I haven't found Legendaries.

Found another legendary for feral druid : https://imgur.com/a/dK7Jw

Still unknown how much it does reduce and increase

Hey dzeinz - In order to fix the scroll problem that some people are having (Mainly with FireFox), if you add 

min-height: 0;

to the list-wrapper class, it will fix the issue. This is due to a bug with Firefox and flex boxes. 

Great job and keep it up!

Just released v1.2
There are several new REs added in this version and also a fix was implemented to address the table scrolling in FireFox (special thanks to diglio)

Thanks for the awesome work! There are still some REs missing tho (e.g. +10% pet damage, -5% player healing and damage). Will you add them in the future?

There are directions for creating submissions to the table (see above).  I don’t actively spend much time at the altars in game anymore, so further updates are going to be community reliant.

Hello every1
Can i may have 2/3/4 legendary RE on my gear? Will they work both?
For example: Crackling ThunderConcsecrated StrikesEndless Agony.