Sign in to follow this  
strauts

Rolling smite level 1

When you start rolling for abilities at level 1, there are a lot of skills that are not in the "roll pool" on the first of your four rolls. This in general is totally fine, but I find it weird that Smite is not in the rooster for skills you can get on the first roll. As I am currently rolling to get a good smite build, it is annoying to have to roll a "filler" ability to just have for re-roll later, since almost all of the abilities you can get on this first roll are quite useless for such a build. The first half mostly being skills like stances or combo generators that unlocks more skills to roll, that is not wanted for such a build. The second half mostly being all the spammable starter spells, all of them if I am not overlooking anyone, except Smite.

So not a big suggestion, I just had a hope that Smite could be added to the roll pool for the first skill you roll at level 1.

I think we should be able to pick starting abilities ourselves because infinite rerolling is a bit boring.