Sign in to follow this  
Gasparillathepirateking

Does anyone else thing an RP server would be awesome?

With the endless possibilities with from classless system, the lack of faction limitations on pvp and the great stories of early wow rp would be awesome on this server.  Could you imagine the limitless possibilities guild storylines could take, even guild conflicts within the same faction.  Could you imagine two dwarven clans fighting for political power outside the impregnable walls of Ironforge?

Wouldn't work unless the RP was enforced.

Now, if you want a kind of experience that will leave you with stories, imagine a Survival Server. It would include bringing back having to eat, Forced Ironman(Survivalist) for every player, etc. 

Of course, PvP would have to be disabled to avoid griefers. 

I'm coming from Wyrmrest Accord from retail WoW and I always loved RPing, so I think this would be really neat!

Would be a waste of resources, there is no where near the population for an rp server to warrant the dev's spending money on keeping a server like that up. just go make an rp guild on one of the servers and hope people respect it.