Sign in to follow this  
Valhiver

Unable to install the game

Hello, I've tried downloading with both torrent and the client, both stops randomly.. First time I tried installing it stopped at 50%, but as I restarted the client and tried again it would continue download few % before stopping again, until I hit 99.85% then that method didn't work at all anymore. So I removed everything and tried again.

Any tips?

https://i.imgur.com/Q0apMSy.jpg

5 minutes ago, Mograine said:

Don't use Launcher, it's not good. Try to download via MegaUpload, including the A-patch.mpq

The only MegaUpload link I can find is the patch-A.mpq file, but for this I need the game first, which I cannot download using either the launcher or torrent.

Seems very strange, maybe the issue with Torrent, maybe try a different one? I have never had a problem downloading it, so maybe it's issue on your end?

spacer.png

It gets stalled randomly, I'm positive its nothing wrong on my end but if there is anything I can try let me know

If anyone has an answer to this I'd love to hear it. My torrent file won't even begin to download, much less stall at some point. Sits at 0 and the files won't even initialize. The patcher doesn't work for me either. Pretty much impossible for me to start playing here unless there's a way to resolve this. Any help would be appreciated.

Try to download WoW from megaupload (there are few links around) and then use launcher or download patches separately.I wasnt able to download it via torrent from this site as well ;<