Sign in to follow this  
Finesse

Healing?

So I've been playing as a nature healer and regularly topping healing meters. Speaking as a Regrowth/Blooming Growth healer, I completely agree that Blooming Growth needed a nerf. Even proccing on five other players might be totally OP, but I'm not going to ask for less.   🙂

However, some guildies switched to a Prayer of Healing build and there just doesn't seem any way I can get close to PoH spam heals HPS. I would prefer to stay nature based, but it doesn't look like I can sustain a raid spot unless I switch to holy. I mean people I was easily beating on healing are now topping me on the meters

Can someone at the AQ40 or higher level gearing weigh in on how viable nature is, or should I just throw in the towel and go holy?

I'm fine to switch to holy if I must, but I don;t understand how spamming PoH through MC, ZG and AQ20 makes healing any fun at all.

Every healer build is useful in it's own way. If your goal is to be on top of the healing meter I'd advice you to go rejuv/wild growth focused build with lesser healing wave.
Rejuv does a lot more healing than regrowth and are more consistent.

Ye now with Naxx we got more archetypes than ever before. There was a time we had just 3 different healing builds, now we have a total of 5.

Prayer of Healing, Chain Heal, Hots are the more common. Than there is PW:S very powerfull in the higher tier raids like AQT and Nax and some fight in BWL cause damage spikes can become deadly and now with Nax Holy Light became more popular for heavy tank healing.