Sign in to follow this  
ProfessorPwn

Wildcard is Trash

Pointless. Stupid, Boring.

We need to add more to the classes and the world instead of wasting time on this nonsense.

1 hour ago, ProfessorPwn said:

Pointless. Stupid, Boring.

We need to add more to the classes and the world instead of wasting time on this nonsense.

I'd dissagree, it's pretty clear that a lot of people like wildcard, you might not like it but that doesn't stop many other people from enjoying it and more importantly bringing in money to the dev's. which I mean isn't a bad thing seeing as they need money to keep the servers running and pay the staff.

Yep I agree, wildcard is pretty terrible as of right now. And it takes away population from the other actual servers. Wildcard needs a draft system or it won't last any longer at this point and the server will die sadly.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, seaneffigy said:

Yep I agree, wildcard is pretty terrible as of right now. And it takes away population from the other actual servers. Wildcard needs a draft system or it won't last any longer at this point and the server will die sadly.

In all honesty it's brought way more players then it has taken from the main realms. and it doesn't matter what you do as wildcard or any game mode will all ways lose player's you can't have a 100% attention rate for games at all time.

Edited by SirGank

Posted (edited)

Its good for new players.  Don't play on seasonal then ? 

Although I really wish they would give LS some love, starting with making it a stable server as it crashes every evening
and work to balance the top of the meta more. 

Edited by Ashsj1992