Sign in to follow this  
seaneffigy

Merge Andorhal/Laughing Skull?

Similarly to the seasonal realms, Andorhal and laughing skull should be merged to address population issues. With andorhal being dead and having a much smaller population than Laughing skull, andorhal should merge over to Laughing skull.

The developers have even stated that they have fixed transfer issues and lag related issues, so there would not be any missing characters, or laggy realms. 

How about no.

50 minutes ago, seaneffigy said:

Similarly to the seasonal realms, Andorhal and laughing skull should be merged to address population issues. With andorhal being dead and having a much smaller population than Laughing skull, andorhal should merge over to Laughing skull.

The developers have even stated that they have fixed transfer issues and lag related issues, so there would not be any missing characters, or laggy realms. 

This is the biggest pile lying shit i have seen in a while. 

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, seaneffigy said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Laughing skull is the dead server mate, it's got 1 raiding team and they just barely manage to kill c'thun 25 man with half their roster being andorhal players.

This right here is a classic agenda andy.

For anyone who might be fooled by this guys lies, the fact is andorhal is actually very lively and growing daily, they have multiple raiding teams  (Way more then LS has) and a decent influx of new players. while laughing skull has been suffering from a population problem for almost a year now and barely able to sustain it self.

Edited by SirGank

Besides that, LS is High Risk and Andorhal No Risk, not only play people on Andorhal for not loosing gear on death, its also cause people dont want raid gear to drop in the world / be sellable on AH. A Merge is very unlikely since you would have to choose what system takes place and a Merge would for sure stable pop on the merged realm at the cost of a majority of the total population to quit.

This has been discused several times on the discord between Andorhal and LS player and it allways ends the same, no side wants to give up the way thair server work currently and all compromisse brought forth are still not enougth to get one side happy.

As Sir Gank mentioned, Andorhal is not in need of a merge. 

So laughing skull is dead, yet is the only server that killed c'thun? Apparently Andorhal has all these 'raiding guilds' and 'players' even though they haven't even cleared c'thun yet? Lol so dead server and a bunch of noobs you're telling me?

Posted (edited)

The fck you talking about lol Andorhal got both 10 and 25 man down on both factions,just my guild got 5 10 man teams 9/9 my own team is at 9/9 for over 6 months now, 25 Kill on 2 Guilds, on LS Yikes just killed 25 C´thun, 6??? Months after Andorhal xD

Server first Andorhal:

10 Man: Dark Wolves (A) 8-9?? months ago

25 Man: Exiled (H) c.a 6 months ago

On LS:

10 Man: Yikes (H) also arround 9 months ago (think they where Ascension first)

25 Man: Yikes (H) just a few days ago...

Edited by Vedartha

have to say this is the first player i've seen go into negative 10 rep on these forums

1 hour ago, Gobrox said:

have to say this is the first player i've seen go into negative 10 rep on these forums

Triggered all the andorhal kiddies that's why

Why people are against the merge? High-risk/low-risk was a valid argument before. Now when its just a turn on/off option, it is completely irrelevant.

Merge would bring more players to both realms which is always a good thing.

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, seaneffigy said:

Triggered all the andorhal kiddies that's why

Maybe you're getting downvoted because you're wrong.

Andorhal has a ton of guilds clearing AQ, way more than LS in fact.

LS has 3x 10man (Yikes, CHINA, Fae Serrar (6/9?)) and 1x 25man (Yikes)

Andorhal has 12x 10man (toxicity x4, Hyperion, The Anglers (2/9), Exiled x2, Long Live Cenarius (8/9), HordeGuards (8/9), Oblivion, Synergy) and 2x 25man (Exiled, toxicity)

Just saying?

Edited by Sky

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, SirGank said:

half their roster being andorhal players.

To be fair, it was just me and Jinjab, give credit where credit is due at least ^^

Edited by Sky

53 minutes ago, Sky said:

To be fair, it was just me and Jinjab, give credit where credit is due at least ^^

my bad, saw you and jin figured a few more andorhal players where helping with different names. I'll take it back.

1 hour ago, mindw0rk said:

Why people are against the merge? High-risk/low-risk was a valid argument before. Now when its just a turn on/off option, it is completely irrelevant.

Merge would bring more players to both realms which is always a good thing.

Because majority of players in the merger are in Andorhal and we don't want the hybrid risk system, it introduces a lot of negative things. such as no soul bound items meaning it devalues raids as anyone can just buy extra gear from guilds that are farming it. it will also ruin the economy look at seasonals with people having 10's of thousands of gold. Andorhal players care alot about how they got their gear and the reputation that it gives as it means that your guild is clearing endgame content.  infact devaluing raid gear is one of the problems that Retail wow has and it's a major one.

3 hours ago, seaneffigy said:

So laughing skull is dead, yet is the only server that killed c'thun? Apparently Andorhal has all these 'raiding guilds' and 'players' even though they haven't even cleared c'thun yet? Lol so dead server and a bunch of noobs you're telling me?

At this point it's easy to see that your a bad troll, or your a really disillusioned Ls player that can't except the fact that it's a dieing realm.

1 hour ago, SirGank said:

At this point it's easy to see that your a bad troll, or your a really disillusioned Ls player that can't except the fact that it's a dieing realm.

Ok u know what I'll switch to Andorhal then and see

i thought LS players was toxic but i will take that back andorhal players are toxic AF

1 hour ago, Gronkas said:

i thought LS players was toxic but i will take that back andorhal players are toxic AF

lol ok sure.

23 hours ago, Mograine said:

Do Andorhal players a favor, stay where you are.

Thanks in advance.

Pretty toxic for a backpeddler to say that ngl

What's wrong with backpeddling if there is no boss that needs fast relocation? Exactly, nothing. If you want to insult at least do a better job.

On 7/4/2019 at 7:27 PM, seaneffigy said:

Ok u know what I'll switch to Andorhal then and see

On 7/13/2019 at 2:31 AM, Peel2g said:

Pretty toxic for a backpeddler to say that ngl

who's backpeddling?

42 minutes ago, seaneffigy said:

He's saying andorhal players are backpeddlers are big noobs at pvp. True tho

LEL my bad thought they where both from you sense they're equally mentally  handicaped (sorry forgot we aren't allowed to say the r word to mentally challenged people)

Edited by SirGank