Sign in to follow this  
Kreyvon_911

WE Bored on ANdorhal

WE need somthin new... People Bored...we each week miss 1 guy from me Raid Group cos people overgear and dont wana do same dungeon each week

WE NEED NAXX

13 hours ago, Peel2g said:

And r13 weps

And balancing 

And love 

r13 should have a restriction untill tbc is out.

9 hours ago, SirGank said:

r13 should have a restriction untill tbc is out.

No it should not since these weapons are alrdy nerfed and are alrdy worse than current BiS (sone of them at least) itll widen the build diversity tho 

1 hour ago, Peel2g said:

No it should not since these weapons are alrdy nerfed and are alrdy worse than current BiS (sone of them at least) itll widen the build diversity tho 

What? can you show me some proof that grandmarshal and high warlord weapons where nerfed because so far there has been no proof what you claimed, and yes they should be restricted to only the players who grinded out HW and GM. they're are some of the best weapons some even beating naxx weapons.

On 7/10/2019 at 6:37 AM, SirGank said:

What? can you show me some proof that grandmarshal and high warlord weapons where nerfed because so far there has been no proof what you claimed, and yes they should be restricted to only the players who grinded out HW and GM. they're are some of the best weapons some even beating naxx weapons.

Did you even play the game in the last month ? 

You could also just browse your Atlas loot and see that theyre nerfed 

Idk what youre talking about that these are better than naxx weapons but i guess you can go ahead and stay in your little imaginary world.

Some might be beneficial due to weapon type and weapon speed ... but overall they are on AQT level at best 

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, Peel2g said:

Did you even play the game in the last month ? 

You could also just browse your Atlas loot and see that theyre nerfed 

Idk what youre talking about that these are better than naxx weapons but i guess you can go ahead and stay in your little imaginary world.

Some might be beneficial due to weapon type and weapon speed ... but overall they are on AQT level at best 

What are you on lol. the grandmarshal and high warlord weapons are fucking op as hell.

Grand marshal's dirk = 95-143, 2.00 speed, 1% crit  28 attack power naxx kings fall 105- 158 1.8 weapon speed. 16 agility 1 crit chance and 1 hit rating. The pvp dagger is amazing for mutilate and backstab specs as slower speeds means more instant poison for mutilate and with backstab  if built correctly and with bis gear 1 attack power gives a little more then 1 dps per which is great.

just that weapon alone is on par with KT. and you want to release all the weapons for anyone to get for free. no that's really stupid. Go learn how to raid become a better player and you might clear aqt and get good gear instead of begging for it on the fourms.

Edited by SirGank

14 hours ago, SirGank said:

What are you on lol. the grandmarshal and high warlord weapons are fucking op as hell.

Grand marshal's dirk = 95-143, 2.00 speed, 1% crit  28 attack power naxx kings fall 105- 158 1.8 weapon speed. 16 agility 1 crit chance and 1 hit rating. The pvp dagger is amazing for mutilate and backstab specs as slower speeds means more instant poison for mutilate and with backstab  if built correctly and with bis gear 1 attack power gives a little more then 1 dps per which is great.

just that weapon alone is on par with KT. and you want to release all the weapons for anyone to get for free. no that's really stupid. Go learn how to raid become a better player and you might clear aqt and get good gear instead of begging for it on the fourms.

Are you a clown too in your spare time ? Or just when playing wow/typing in forums?

At least youre somewhat entertaining ngl

If you add r13 weapons, make them account bound. So if I got rank, I could wear them on all my toons.

9 hours ago, Peel2g said:

Are you a clown too in your spare time ? Or just when playing wow/typing in forums?

At least youre somewhat entertaining ngl

So let me get this right, you couldn't think of anything to counter my point so you instead just try to use a super weak insult. ok buddy go walk away with your tail tucked between your legs.

1 hour ago, SirGank said:

So let me get this right, you couldn't think of anything to counter my point so you instead just try to use a super weak insult. ok buddy go walk away with your tail tucked between your legs.

Nah ive just given up argueing with stupid 

14 minutes ago, Peel2g said:

Nah ive just given up argueing with stupid 

Lol, can't even bring up one thing to back up your argument and instead runs away lol.

There are nerfed versions, but they're custom items with different item IDs.

They're just "Warlord" or "Marshal"  instead of "High Warlord" and "Grand Marshal" versions of each.

AFAIK they were available on LS briefly and some copies may still be floating around (?), but the real Rank 14 weapons were removed.

On 7/15/2019 at 5:06 AM, Skray said:

There are nerfed versions, but they're custom items with different item IDs.

They're just "Warlord" or "Marshal"  instead of "High Warlord" and "Grand Marshal" versions of each.

AFAIK they were available on LS briefly and some copies may still be floating around (?), but the real Rank 14 weapons were removed.

Shhh dont tell SirGank about that ... his little world could break apart :( you cant just do him like that 

5 hours ago, Peel2g said:

Shhh dont tell SirGank about that ... his little world could break apart :( you cant just do him like that 

Doesn't disprove my point that they're still strong. but please show me the math on why they're as weak as you claime they are. I'd love to see it