Sign in to follow this  
Juon

Lost main character in the transfer from Whisperwind

So, it's been 2 days since I talked to the npc in Org to transfer the character. It was there on char select until I went to bed, next morning it's gone from both servers. I have PM'd Lost on discord since he said to do that on another post with similiar issue but no response for 2 days so I'm posting here. Pls help, thx.

Posted (edited)

I didnt lose my Main but my alts on shadowsong seemingly got deleted to make room for random characters coming over from whisperwind during the forced merge yesterday.

Says i have 10 characters on shadowsong and 5 on whisperwind, but i only have 5 characters showing in the shadowsong character list, so essentially i have 10 characters missing from after the forced merge. 

I was under the impression that anything not moved from whisperwind would just go down with the server so i moved everything i wanted over to shadowsong, just to find out when logging in today that several characters were moved/deleted from my shadowsong character list.

So that's a couple of Bis rolls gone with demon and flametongue...

Edited by Norpus

From the discord:

The .character commands are now live and functioning on Shadowsong. We merged all characters from Whisperwind into Shadowsong. If your character list exceeded the 10 character cap after the merge, we set some characters to de-active to prevent account errors.

To set characters to active:

.character list

.character deactivate name (if you have 10 active already and need to free up a slot)

.character activate name

De-active characters are still on your account. They will never be removed or deleted. They are simply hidden from your character list to avoid exceeding the 10 character maximum.

14 hours ago, Wheelspin7 said:

From the discord:

The .character commands are now live and functioning on Shadowsong. We merged all characters from Whisperwind into Shadowsong. If your character list exceeded the 10 character cap after the merge, we set some characters to de-active to prevent account errors.

To set characters to active:

.character list

.character deactivate name (if you have 10 active already and need to free up a slot)

.character activate name

De-active characters are still on your account. They will never be removed or deleted. They are simply hidden from your character list to avoid exceeding the 10 character maximum.

I tried that as soon as I saw the announcement. Didn't work.. My only decently rolled character is just rip I guess :(