Sign in to follow this  
Uldreshan74

Lost My Whole Main First Specialization of spells

Hello to anyone that can help. First off I want to say that I love the server and everything that you guys have done for us.

I signed on today after work 6/15/2019, and around 3:00am CST "American Timezone" i noticed everyone was transferring servers, so I did so in a hurry.

When I transferred my Toon "Uldreshan" from Whisperwind to Shadowsong, I was on my 2nd Talent Specialization Tree, which had Portals and Lockpicking.

Once I arrived to Shadowsong I wanted to do a daily, so i switched back to my Normal 1st spec and it gave me all random spells.

Please help me get my first Specialization back.

Posted (edited)

There was just a server Reset, and now my 2nd Specialization, is now my 1st Specialization, But my 1st Specialization that was there is totally gone. and my 2nd, and 3rd Specializations are totally random.

The main thing I was wanting to fix is getting my 1st Specialization back to my normal Hybrid DPS spell bulid. Then i would need my 2nd Specialization back to place with Portals and Lockpicking

Thanks

Edited by Uldreshan74

Found this in the Discord Archives

https://ibb.co/DkWMjtH

Picture of me posting my talents on discord.

I did have Newer Spells after 6/02/19 as well.

Hopefully you guys can help me soon, or ill be back tomorrow for updates. Because I work during the night and will be going to sleep soon.

https://project-ascension.com/builds#/talentsandabilities/editor/?hash=:100:118:324:403:589:768:845:1008:1038:1715:1966:2098:2136:2842:5171:5504:6673:8050:8056:8129:8647:8946:19891:20217:20252:24275:29166:965426:152t1:167t1:242t3:268t5:602t3:681t1:682t3:901t1:1411t4:1481t1:1686t3:1691t5:1692t3:2055t3:2057t3:2083t3:2191t2:2195t3:2252t3:

Today is  6/16/2019 Still no response from the team. Shining any light on my issue would cause me great comfort :P Today I made my Endgame ticket more detailed. I'm going to stop playing the game and give it a break till things get fixed. Thanks again guys for everything you do.

6/17/2019   I just got off work, and it's the start of day 3 without my spells, but good news EVERYONE! A game master has responded to my ticket, given me an update, and told me not to worry about the issue at hand; And that everything has been saved and my First Spec is not lost. Thanks again team for helping and I hope to kill some more dragons soon.

6/17/2019, 12 hours later, Finally my day off work, but still no response from the GM supposed to fix my issues on discord.

I also figured out that my other 60 Alt I play now has the same issue where he lost all his spells, because of Duel Spec, and was on his 2nd spec while offline, then came I back to randomized spells when i wanted to play some last night.

So I ended up making another ticket in-game to see if another GM might have the same commands to fix this Duel spec "Spell book Loss" issue.

6/24/19  Well almost 10 days later, and im STILL here without my spells. and yet again. Nobody, NOBODY, Will shed some light on if i will be getting my toons back in a reasonable manner. This is some really sad shit for anyone playing the server. Because I've been wanting to play for almost 2 weeks on my main two Toons that i spent real Money on, and Time since May 5th, and now I'm wondering if my time or money is even worth playing on this server with Classic around the corner. 

Please help soon, i'm losing faith

Bumping this fucking post, Still no spell book fixes, I also was told on discord that this issue is taking way longer than expected, and I'm in a queue process to get my toons fixed. Well it's been almost 3 weeks now, and I feel like I had to be one of the FIRST to document and record the issue with the full spell book loss, with in game tickets, and TRYING to talk with someone on Discord.

I'm pissed that i still dont have my toons spells back, and now BWL is coming out before i even got to do 1 Molten Core. 

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

Odoyle07/01/2019

What's going on man, 3 weeks now. I've made detailed post EARLY about my issues, and I feel like i'm being thrown to the waist-side. I don't know why it's taking so long, but i was told that my toons getting their spells back was a priority issue, but now i see BWL is coming out before i even get to run 1 Molten Core. This just really makes me upset, please update.

Vox07/01/2019

Hey Odoyle. Sorry for the long response time, I've been out. I am trying really hard to get your char back. I have 2000 chars I have to manually recreate so it takes a long time. Again, I'm sorry for the delay.

Response from GM last week, 1 week ago, I'm still in queue to get my toons fixed.
Bumping this post, because fuck it, the shit still isn't fixed.

Posted (edited)

Well, im back again, 1 week later. Same issues, i really want to play your server on the Characters you guys fucked up on, Losing my Fullspell books. "All my Mains that i put work and money into" I'm in a queue with @Vox Fixing my Toons, he said that he was 2000 toons behind last week. I dont know what needs to be done so these toons get recreated, but it should be all hands on deck to help out the people you fucked over. @Dutch @Kaladin @anyone

Edited by Uldreshan74

Ya, I've just lost all interest in this server now to be honest. Hurts for me to say it, I got my brothers toon back Uldreshan, but their still having probelms with my toon Alljuice, and it's getting to the point where I need to just call my losses and move on from this situation. Have a good one to EVERYONE on the server, You can close my Post, because I QUIT