Lockematt1

Addon installation

I've downloaded a few addons and followed the videos on how to apply them the the game but I still can't get them to work. Anyone know how to do it step by step? I mostly followed ruin's guide 

I use a pack of addons for WoW 3.3.5. I fixed a few bugs in them and they're working pretty good but still isn't perfect. There's an AH addon; Gatherer; NPC Scan for rares; one-bag addon with bank, sort and search; item info addons; atlas loot; and a few others.

If I find a place to upload them, I can do that if you'd like.

Just put the AddOns into the folder [WoW Directory] -> Interface -> AddOns.
Keep them as folders.
And then in the game, when logged into a realm, and selecting characters, click the AddOns button in the bottom left and enable all the AddOns you want. Make sure you pick "load out of date AddOns" if necessary.

I've done exactly that, I don't know what I did wrong. I have all of them in the Addons folder, but  I can't seem to get them to work. Would deleting Ascension and redownloading then doing it over solve anything?

1. Download Addon

2. Unzip it (process should create <addonname> folder from addonname.rar file )

3. place the folder to Wow/Interface/Addons

^ if you dont have Interface or AddOns folder, start wow, login, logout and exit wow and the game should create the directory for you. If not, you are using wrong client.

That is what I did. I ended up finding that opening the addons' folder the moving everything directly into the AddOn folder worked. I managed to get them to work save for the RE addon.