Freyr

Can't connect - Tried fix already DIDN'T WORK

Hey guys! Really enjoying your server much! Wildcard is one hell of a fun thing to deal with.

Today though, an hour ago, I couldn't connect anymore. And nothing has changed. I've already tried the fix described here in this forum. Are the servers down or something? Or what could I possibly do?

Greetings!
What does the game say when you try to connect? where do you try to connect? and what exactly have you tried, for fixing this?

I have the same issue. every time i try to log in, it stops on connecting for a couple seconds, and then unable to connect.  

Posted (edited)

Not sure if this is occuring to multiple people, but im not sure how to counteract this.

Edited by Venzial

This just happened to me.

I was standing in Sentinel Hill, doing absolutely nothing, to be quite honest.  The error just says unable to connect, try again later.

Likewise with a sudden disconnect followed by inability to reconnect. Seems to be happening to multiple people, despite the fact that I know others who have been online the entire time and continue to be at this very moment.

was leveling in a dungeon and got  disconnected. not sure if it's a server issue or possible an NA issue? It seems people are online and having no problems while others are having issue? also it seems like someone had an issue with it last night even before it started happening for everyone else.

Posted (edited)

same, following for uppdate

uppdate

DutchToday at 1:15 AM

Update: Our Auth servers are experiencing an outage, we're preparing to migrate them, while we do this we're looking at another solution to get players online. Downtime ETA 2 hours.
Edited by Rngdaddy
update on page

Same here. I was going to log on for the first time today and haven't been able to do so for the past 10 minutes or so.

Bumping this. Same issue "Unable to connect.. Please try again later.."