Sign in to follow this  
Guest Wrigley

Soda got me interested in this crazy project

Guest Wrigley

So I was playing WoW from launch my main had 250days+ through Vanilla and BC. Had a rogue and warlock alts at max aswell. This whole classic launch has gotten me really interested in WoW again, and watching Sodapoppin, mention this server on his stream, got me really interested.

So I just wanted to see if anyone could give me some good startup tips, I haven't even finished downloading the game yet, can't wait to see what it's like :)

Posted (edited)

currently there are three types of servers, andorhal which is a low risk and the most popular out side of the seasonals.

seasonal servers which are temp servers with a unique gimmick out side the normal ascension gimmick which is all your abilitys are randomized and you can only pick talents.

and Ls which is a high risk server and more or less dead. I wouldn't suggest it for new players or anyone wanting to play the game casually or long term raiding.

as for tips if you want to raid. realise that you don't have to play the popular builds you just need to make sure your damage if your a dps is strong enough to compete with the popular builds at your gear level. as for healers and tanks you pretty much have to follow what ever is the strongest as their is no wiggle room

Edited by SirGank