Sign in to follow this  
Guest Halk

Mob never seen before!?!?!

Guest Halk

Hi @ all

@first great realm, great community and sorry for my bad english.

I got a problem. i have encounter a mob i never seen before and i doubt myself (myself a longtime player since 2005). the mob i seen was called  "greedy demon" was a level 1 mob in feralas. It´s looked like a treasur goblin from D3 .  i couldnt kill it and was only seeable for 5sec then it´s castet a spell  "demon portal" or something like that and disappear. I even couldnt interupt the spell or dmg the mob.

i look up the www and wowwikepedia.... nowhere a hint or conformation. that the mob exist... sound stupid i know

i wanna know or ask , 1. if anybody see it too ?

2. is the mob a privat server only mob?

3. is it possible that a gm look up the intern data base of existinz of the mob

i did make a mistake i lock out and in too try to reset the mob ... and so i don´t make a screen shot from my combat lock.

I am grateful for any respond

hahaha, very innocent post from you :)

The Greedy Demon is indeed an NPC which is solely available in Ascension. I don't know, why you couldn't kill it, but in Sargeras/Laughing Skull Realm, you could kill them and they would 100% drop the Greedy Demon Pet which allowed you to access the Fel commutation (Item insurance) window at any given time, without having to go to the fel commutation altar at the capitals.

Greetings

Guest Halk

XD found him again and got screen shot this time

don´t will release them jet and the spawn point. need more information about him....

he got a shield similar from a DK which i thing absorb magic damage.... say´s immun as the spells hit.

will try it with a new char and meele attacks

thx for your quick respond xsyndicate58