Sign in to follow this  
Pumpfake

Why not open a normal seasonal server?

It's not news that the pop here is starting to grow, which is amazing. Problem is all of these people are experiencing a shell of what this server truly offers. It's about creating your own build, experiencing fights with high risks (or low-risk if you so choose), and creating your own build which excels. You can go for a 1v1 zone build or a teamfight zone build. With Wildcard it's just luck of the draw, which basically shafts most of the people wanting to play on high-risk. (This is not even counting the amount of ppl that abused early and got away with it, while the rest of us have to rely on winning the lottery). I get that wildcard is this seasons niche, but in my opinion it's just not Ascension. So why not open a server that's normal, and let people choose if they want to play the wildcard version or the full version where they get the experience of the Ascension that they'll get on the normal servers when the seasons end.

Because the wildcard system is what brought all these players. Trust me they will open a legacy WC server to please this crowd.

On 5/5/2019 at 10:28 PM, Pumpfake said:

It's not news that the pop here is starting to grow, which is amazing. Problem is all of these people are experiencing a shell of what this server truly offers. It's about creating your own build, experiencing fights with high risks (or low-risk if you so choose), and creating your own build which excels. You can go for a 1v1 zone build or a teamfight zone build. With Wildcard it's just luck of the draw, which basically shafts most of the people wanting to play on high-risk. (This is not even counting the amount of ppl that abused early and got away with it, while the rest of us have to rely on winning the lottery). I get that wildcard is this seasons niche, but in my opinion it's just not Ascension. So why not open a server that's normal, and let people choose if they want to play the wildcard version or the full version where they get the experience of the Ascension that they'll get on the normal servers when the seasons end.

because it's s seasonal temp server that's focusing on wildcard and not only that but we've had two normals seasons already.

if you don't like the randomness play on either andorhal or LS.

If you  want to experiance "the full version where they get the experience of the Ascension that they'll get on the normal servers" then play the normal servers. ezpz

On 5/5/2019 at 11:28 PM, Pumpfake said:

cause no one makes their own build everyone just uses cookie cutter builds that are theorycrafted and can't really be beaten by anything but other cookie cutter builds.

With wildcard no one can make these cookie cutter builds, they can get some of the starting spells that they want and try to build off of it but that's as far as it goes.