Sign in to follow this  
Pumpfake

Devs, I mean this in the nicest way possible....

(Reposting this out of the veteran forum and into GD so we can get input from newer players dealing with this system.)

.....but why the FUCK is Criminal Intent still a thing? Especially now that high-risk and low-risk is a thing. It does nothing but hinder people for the sake of hindering them. It's an absolutely terrible system which just hasn't made sense since its introduction. It wrecks what Ascension is meant to be in my opinion, a FFA WPvP experience, no matter your faction. For those that are new here and don't know, the Criminal Intent mechanic makes it so you have to flag as a "criminal" to attack your own faction out in the world. How Ascension normally works is you can attack your own faction outside of capital cities with no penalties, which in my opinion is how it should stay. This trash system was introduced in season 1, and for some reason is still around... So I have to go crim just to fight half the pop, which banishes me from capital cities, not to mention makes me get killed flying into certain world hubs (nethergarde keep, chillwind camp). AND I also lose 3 items on death instead of 2.

I've been here on and off for nearly a year now, and while you've made some bad decisions in terms of server direction, you've made some good ones too. This is not one of those good ones. It just seems like you guys are constantly adding more carebear stuff to this server. Maybe someone can explain to me why this system is good but I see nothing except what I said before, it just being a hindrance for hindrance sake

I think it's a wonderful mechanic and works wonders in seasonal. I'm glad they left it in. and I'm sure their are many people who also like it too.

I like it but i think they should develop it a bit more and use gadgetzan or booty bay as the crim capital, perhaps have a crim rep next to the law which makes you friendly to certain factions as you get unfriendly with the regular horde/ally hubs and factions. This would make everyone who wants a true FFA be able to go crim essentially creating a third faction of sorts.

You shouldnt be punished so hard for going crim though.

The immediate issues i can see however is flightpaths and quests.