Sky

[ADDON] OBM - OAK Boss Mods

Hello there everyone!

I am today publicly releasing my boss mod addon for Ascension, known as Oak Boss Mods or OBM for short. OBM is designed using the Deadly Boss Mods addon as a base, with many additions and customisations, as well as of course having all of the boss scripts customised for Ascensions custom mechanics.

OBM was originally created as an addon for my guild (OAK) but I eventually decided to release this publicly. OBM has been in a phase of invite-only-beta for a while now, and I am finally confident that it is ready for mass release!

At the time of posting, every boss in Ascension is scripted to a high standard and is bug free (to my knowledge), the only boss with a mechanic missing currently is Bug Trio, and that is one I am still working on! I plan to publicly release my Naxxramas sub-mod for OBM eventually as well! However, until we finish progression this sub-mod will remain OAK-only!

You can find a .zip download, changelog and other relevant channels in the OBM Development Discord: https://discord.gg/NQkgFbT

Bump

+Please Give Exalted Law Buff Too on Andorhal, it is called "Hand of Justice"

Version 1.50 is on the cards for a release sometime in the next 7 days for OBM. I've been working on a variety of new features.

One of these features is a defensive and externals tracking system for OBM, this will include a variety of configuration options as you can see below!

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Make sure to join the development discord to keep up with the updates we're putting out!

Version 1.50 is now available for download on the OBM discord

Version 1.51 is now available for download on the OBM Discord!

Version 1.52 is now available for download on the OBM Discord!

Version 1.53 (hotfix) is now available and version 1.54 is in development! You can get new versions on the OBM Discord!

Version 1.54 is now available for download on the OBM Discord!

once again being updated, v1.81 is out on the discord above