Sign in to follow this  
Defilera

Lvl 60 talents

When i got to 60 i did not fully understand how my build can play out and i pretty sure that is the same for a lot of people.

You gave us the ability to pick our own talents then but did not give us a way to replace them if we decided to try to play our specs a little different or make them more synergetic once we understood how our wild specs play.

Wtb ability to change our lvl 60 talents we picked

not sure what server you are on, but you can infact change talents by right clicking on them for 25gold per talent.

3 hours ago, SirGank said:

not sure what server you are on, but you can infact change talents by right clicking on them for 25gold per talent.

Talking about the wildcard seasonal elune :)

8 hours ago, Vight said:

speak to a gm they might help

There's a reason i posted this in suggestions.

Actually you can reset your talents either individually by paying gold or with talent resets (purple button next to the stat allocation one and the one where you learn talents).

The unlearned points will go straigtt into a random spell though. I did the same mistake. /cheer for hunters mark on my caster.

This is a good suggestion. I'll end up with the same problem. I picked Arcane Barrage and a few talents that make it benefit Arcane Missiles. However it turns that Arcane Barrage kinda sucks and it doesn't really help my Arcane Missiles enough to be worth it. So I'll be swapping it out eventually when devs finally get Fragments of Scrolls of Fortune working for another ability. Shame I won't be able to choose the new ability to replace it.

But yeah you're right. We should be allowed to re-choose that last level 60 ability talent. Or the devs should just remove the option to choose alltogether.

On 4/23/2019 at 7:19 AM, Foibos said:

The unlearned points will go straigtt into a random spell though. I did the same mistake. /cheer for hunters mark on my caster.

He was talking about talents not abilitys.

Yes gank. And I answered him. If you unlearn a talented ability, the AE will roll a new ability leaving you with just a TE.

Still no answer from the gm's after 450+ views on the post.Either way if anyone isnt clear about what i mean in this post, essentialy i'd like us to have the ability to change the talents we chose at level 60 by using either gold to unlearn it or a scroll of unlearning (this will not be available for any talent or ability that we got randomly) so that we may tryout what works better for our builds instead of punishing us for using them carelessly