Sign in to follow this  
Jandice Barov

PvE multiboxing

How about rethinking your stance on multiboxing and allowing it, but:

1) only in PvE, under no circumstances can you use multiboxing to PvP

2) only in instanced content, no multiboxing in open world

3) other players in your group must consent to having a multiboxer in party

Reason for why I want this change is quite simple. Due to a combination of factors pop of blue bois on Andorhal is abysmal. It's hard to find group for daily dungeons, let alone some specific ones. And I want to collect the D sets on multiple characters. I was even offering guildmates gold to run unpopular instances with me, but got a cold shoulder since it's generally considered to be waste of time. And rightfully so, dailies offer a chance for much better rewards(trash geared people with DFT anyone?). So with no pop, D gear being so behind the curve, and general daily/raid-logging attitude I'm really struggling to find reasons for why PvE multiboxing must remain a taboo.

I think it should be allowed given we about to have phasing in the world. Honestly most servers have a good stand on it being banable in pvp. Plus if someone finds you and say kills you, and you can't defend cause multibox. Fuck your a walking crows chest at that point which I'm all good with. 

PvP Multiboxing is funny ... 1 player stuck trying to deal with lots of single minded opponents.

They dont have a chance!