Kalethuzad

Naxxramas Feedback Thread

Still NOTHING? No update, no tweets, no communication, no releases, no changelog/notes of changes. Nothing. : )

2 hours ago, Sky said:

Still NOTHING? No update, no tweets, no communication, no releases, no changelog/notes of changes. Nothing. : )

And yet, you are still here.

Seems like they are winning.

19 hours ago, Gubbyascension said:

And yet, you are still here.

Seems like they are winning.

It seems their priority is short term gains, rather than long term retention, sad, this is AQ release 2.0. 

I remember when we were promised "never again" after an almost 12 month wait between BWL and AQ, and yet here we are. First bosses in AQ dropped in September, and we're almost at July, yikes.

:PepeSweetSad: 

The problem have and always going to be resource allocation. Until they have fixed that i.e providing more resources towards content creation, rather than spending it all on seasonal. 

They have aĺlready wasted alot on providing more servers than it is needed, transfers and what not. With no actual gains. 

Posted (edited)

Meanwhile, Chromagus broke entirely, fighting a target dummy is a bigger challenge, Ouro and Twins still bugged, Pets spaming abillities 24/7, Pets die at dismounting, Blink still broken.

Maintenance ? Cant see, New Stuff ? cant see. But hey we got 50% off on TBC does that mean we see it before 2022 arround season 19? 😮

Edited by Vedartha

I'm sure the dev's are working hard guys, they're probably working so hard on nax that they forgot to make a post about it on the forums or even say a single thing about it. There's no way guys that the dev's would focus on the seasonal over naxx that wouldn't the best idea for long term play ability they've already learned their lesson with AQT last year I'm sure they'll tell us next week that Naxx is ready to be released bug free and tbc will arrive 3-6 months afterwords.

Just have patents guys the dev's have learned their lesson totally. I mean surely they won't do anything like push naxx farther down the timeline with classic coming out so soon. because we all know that the private server community isn't into FRESH content.