Sign in to follow this  
ProfessorPwn

WoW perfection - Ascension

How to make ascension the perfect incarnation of wow.

• add WotLk but not other expainsions as they suck
  • add all spells from all expainsions 
  • add hardcore mode toggle
  • united horde and alliance detailed in hexents Zenith post (project-ascension.com/forum/index.php?/topic/10809-birth-of-a-new-server)
  • two dedicated servers one PVP one RPPVP
  • removal of flat % buffs that impoverish gameplay

On 3/31/2019 at 8:28 AM, ProfessorPwn said:

How to make ascension the perfect incarnation of wow.

• add WotLk but not other expainsions as they suck
  • add all spells from all expainsions 
  • add hardcore mode toggle
  • united horde and alliance detailed in hexents Zenith post (project-ascension.com/forum/index.php?/topic/10809-birth-of-a-new-server)
  • two dedicated servers one PVP one RPPVP
  • removal of flat % buffs that impoverish gameplay

First it would take a year or so to modify wrath content with ascension not to mention getting quests and scripts working, and no TBC is a fantastic expac.

Second this would require months for balancing and re reworking as the current blizzlike state of some of tho's ability are WAAAAY to strong.

It's already happening to the season and they'll add it to andorhal when it mergs with ls.

No, it's gonna take a HUGE amount of time and a lot of tho's change go against the core theme of the server.

No, We barely have the pop for two servers as it is. making an rp server is such a bad idea, not only are the historically the lowest servers in any private server even lower then pve. they're a waste of time as you can just rp in andorhal or LS.

No,  judging from your other posts I don't think you understand anything of how balancing works, % Buffs aren't inherently a bad thing and can at time's be the best option to rounding out a build,

1 hour ago, ProfessorPwn said:

@SirGank obviously i ment include tbc come on

add WotLk but not other expainsions as they suck

Did you really?

On 4/5/2019 at 11:48 PM, SirGank said:

Did you really?

perhaps i could have been clearer, i mean add expansions up to wotlk then focus on original content

6 hours ago, ProfessorPwn said:

perhaps i could have been clearer, i mean add expansions up to wotlk then focus on original content

Good job necroing a dead post,  Can't be more clearer then saying

add WotLk but not other expainsions as they suck