Sign in to follow this  
ProfessorPwn

RP server

LS is suppose to be RP/PVP.

Ascension cannot populate a 3rd sever sadly can barely manage two. 

On 3/16/2019 at 10:41 PM, Ashsj1992 said:

LS is suppose to be RP/PVP.

Ascension cannot populate a 3rd sever sadly can barely manage two. 

Replace adorhal

2 hours ago, ProfessorPwn said:

Replace adorhal

Lol, andorhal is the most populated server in ascension. your asking to get rid of where the majority of the players are for a rp sever. Why don't you just go rp on ls or andorhal.

On 3/31/2019 at 5:17 PM, SirGank said:

Lol, andorhal is the most populated server in ascension. your asking to get rid of where the majority of the players are for a rp sever. Why don't you just go rp on ls or andorhal.

they are not rp server its illegal

14 hours ago, ProfessorPwn said:

they are not rp server its illegal

hahahahhAHAHAAHAHAHAAHA WHAT ILLEGAL? WHAT? WHAT? I'M SORRY WHAT?, Look man the fbi isn't going to break through your door and arrest you because you want to go rp in goldshire.

On 4/4/2019 at 2:40 AM, SirGank said:

hahahahhAHAHAAHAHAHAAHA WHAT ILLEGAL? WHAT? WHAT? I'M SORRY WHAT?, Look man the fbi isn't going to break through your door and arrest you because you want to go rp in goldshire.

ghostshire

I just quited. I dont like to be killed randomly when doing quests. Just wanted to play and support this idea of replaying wow when able to pick anything you want. I will return with my support that day they got server which is not pvp. Normal or rp doesn't matter. Damn i looked so forward to this...but bein killed when doing quest by some ramdon dude killed it for me.

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, rambokrog said:

I just quited. I dont like to be killed randomly when doing quests. Just wanted to play and support this idea of replaying wow when able to pick anything you want. I will return with my support that day they got server which is not pvp. Normal or rp doesn't matter. Damn i looked so forward to this...but bein killed when doing quest by some ramdon dude killed it for me.

Sucks that you got ganked, what realm where you playing if it was seasonals then you choose to play on a ffa hybrid pvp server and that's your own fault. point being PvE will never happen as they're a waste of money and resources. Throughout the history of private servers Pve/rp servers have been the LEAST populated by a massive amount making a pve server for a VERY small amount of players for an already small community isn't going to be a investment for ascension, it will just be a money drain.

So you got two options.

1: Suck it up butter cup and keep playing.

2: Leave.

Also stop NECROING THESE THREADS FFS

Edited by SirGank

With so many wow fans out there it will not be hard to get more players if you make it more friendly. Your attitude show perfectly well why many people try it out, like idea abouth free skill choice...then get ganked and decide to probably go back to wow again. You want more people to play ascension or less? Most people like to play and relax. This is a great product. Great potencial. Just make atleast one server with choice to be neutral to pvp and game will get more supporters. If you check out 20 most populated mmo rpg, you think you will find most players in games you get ganked and choice are :

"So you got two options.

"

OR in a game game where you can play,relax, have fun and go pvp when you want later?

As i said...check out 20 most populated games.....hardcore pvp in less then 10% in those games...why dont you want rest of people when game struggle?

On 7/2/2019 at 3:55 AM, rambokrog said:

With so many wow fans out there it will not be hard to get more players if you make it more friendly. Your attitude show perfectly well why many people try it out, like idea abouth free skill choice...then get ganked and decide to probably go back to wow again. You want more people to play ascension or less? Most people like to play and relax. This is a great product. Great potencial. Just make atleast one server with choice to be neutral to pvp and game will get more supporters. If you check out 20 most populated mmo rpg, you think you will find most players in games you get ganked and choice are :

"So you got two options.

"

OR in a game game where you can play,relax, have fun and go pvp when you want later?

As i said...check out 20 most populated games.....hardcore pvp in less then 10% in those games...why dont you want rest of people when game struggle?

the 20 most popular mmos means nothing in the context we are talking about.

Look at the 20 most popular private wow servers, they're all or most all PVP SERVERS. historicly private wow servers that aren't pvp have been on a extremely low population that means that the income the server generates is verrry low. now taking in account ascension wow's population, adding a server for a EXTREMELY MINOR portion of the community would cause ascension wow to lose money with that server. Please explain to me why that's a good idea. how will the sustain the server for such a smaller amount if any income generation.

There is an extremely fair point to RP/PVE servers not being very lucrative, however i still think there is a large majority of players that would like to RP on the populated servers. So I think that the question that we should be arguing isn't "Lets make a new rp server" but rather "how can we incorporate RP into the servers we already have"

I rp'd for a long time on private servers in the peak of WoW RP and it can be very fun and make you enjoy the game in a completely different way, especially in vanilla. But it is all dependent on the community, and how serious people are about actually rping and not just farting around.

2 hours ago, NoWayne said:

There is an extremely fair point to RP/PVE servers not being very lucrative, however i still think there is a large majority of players that would like to RP on the populated servers. So I think that the question that we should be arguing isn't "Lets make a new rp server" but rather "how can we incorporate RP into the servers we already have"

I rp'd for a long time on private servers in the peak of WoW RP and it can be very fun and make you enjoy the game in a completely different way, especially in vanilla. But it is all dependent on the community, and how serious people are about actually rping and not just farting around.

There's nothing stopping you at all from rping on andorhal and ls. there isn't any need to make/force the community to re with incentives or what ever. if you don't see people rping that's because people don't want to rp.