Kaladin

Write Wiki Articles - Earn DP!

On 3/8/2019 at 6:31 PM, Kaladin said:

Thank you everyone for the submissions and offers of translation so far! We will be updating the submission list and contacting people who have submitted an article ASAP!

Where is ma DP? :<

On 3/8/2019 at 6:31 PM, Kaladin said:

Thank you everyone for the submissions and offers of translation so far! We will be updating the submission list and contacting people who have submitted an article ASAP!

@Kaladin its been 5 days and i havn't been contacted. So im gonna ask are we getting the promised DP? If so when? If not what plans to give it do you guys have? Id like to make a few more articles but im not motivated if i dont see results of my work :| and Tommy just did a video on what i wrote so i guess my DP is gonna be halted... i dont like this.

6 hours ago, Drobete said:

@Kaladin its been 5 days and i havn't been contacted. So im gonna ask are we getting the promised DP? If so when? If not what plans to give it do you guys have? Id like to make a few more articles but im not motivated if i dont see results of my work :| and Tommy just did a video on what i wrote so i guess my DP is gonna be halted... i dont like this.

Sorry Drobete! I was overly optimistic with my time last week. Rest assured you will get your DP and your articles will be viewed ASAP! 

10 hours ago, downonknees said:

@Kaladin do you need articles about mystic orbs farming and about some good pvp builds?

Knees everything u need to know is on the first page. Only 2 articles are done rn.

4 hours ago, Drobete said:

Knees everything u need to know is on the first page. Only 2 articles are done rn.

i mean these 2 topics that ive mentioned dont rly fit into list of all topics in 1st post , that is why i am asking

14 hours ago, downonknees said:

@Kaladin do you need articles about mystic orbs farming and about some good pvp builds?

Farming guides are useful, pvp builds can also be, however they need to be very friendly for new players, meaning minimal gear and minimal Random Enchants

Guest Aggson

i could translate articles into swedish!

I submitted a few articles earlier today without looking at the date of the original post. Facepalm.

If it is dead then that's a real shame, what with the influx of new players and all.

Guest Activityz

Hey :) if you still need someone to translate into German I will help you where I can.

I wish to create several articles, but with the topic being dead, and no articles crossed out I am really afraid that said article is already created OR the project is dead, so please update the topic and inform us if this is still a thing.

Oh these are really nice news!. Hello Kaladin and Ascension team, I really love the concept of Project Ascension since first time I joined the realm (2018-02-06) at Sargeras, then moved to Laughing Skull due the transfer and still there until to day, I enjoy making blog posts, articles, and even fan-art stories (mostly about Elder Scrolls), I think Project Ascension have a really interesting concept in terms of builds, competetive survival and oldschool roleplaying, plus all the features as random enchants, drop gear on world pvp, dungeons, raids, guilds, makes a very fun with endless of possibilities for have an unique gameplay experience.

By the way I'm from Chile South America, my first language is spanish, but I know english too and I'm always improving (I have had english all my life in my education and currently I'm doing some lessons to improve speaking and keep practicing overall english).

I would like to contribute, I will be glad to do it, I noticed there are many topics to do, I personally would like to start contributing with:

Karma System

• Outlaw/Neutral City
  • Law Rep
  • Murderous Intent

Because I had a character who was long time with bad reputation against Law faction and I got many experiences through time, until recently finally he made peace with the Law. I'm going to send you the doc file to the e-mail of ascensionwiki, I must tell you it will take me like 2 weeks at most, because I'm a bit bussy with life but I can handle to work on it on free time.

Also If you need translation to spanish I can do it that too.

I know the contact information must be put on the e-mail sent to ascensionwiki, but I'm going to put it here aswell, so If you need a topic to start or a translation to do you can contactme easily,

My contact:
e-mail: maredark3d@gmail.com
Discord: Medieval - (Stenius)#1970
Project Ascension Forum: Medieval3D

Best regards!

Medieval3D