Sign in to follow this  
Kilkokan

need an opinion and suggestion. parry 2hander build

Hey guys i need a opinion.  on this, before you see it know that i am dropping some spells i dont use/not worth due to lack of SP. i plan on getting revenge for starters and something for aoe/cleave. build will survive a  fight for a few blows but its overwhelming lack of damage output is BAD, i took 12k damage in a dual before dieing but only did 5.5k.  i am sitting on 800 attack power and using Bonereaver's edge. rest of the gear is just a bunch of ilvl 63 pvp blues....   

https://project-ascension.com/development/builds#/talentsandabilities/summary/?hash=:71:100:370:642:687:694:772:853:1044:1243:1499:1953:2983:4987:5277:6789:7294:7384:8232:15237:19885:20166:34428:123t5:128t3:130t3:131t2:246t3:303t1:641t3:681t1:1403t3:1426t4:1652t1:1676t1:1679t3:1698t1:1714t1:1721t3:1724t2:1751t3:1756t1:1860t2:2059t2:2064t1:2073t2:

it pulls 1k dps agaisnt  mobs, with no cleaves or AOE the unfair advantage destroys multiple mobs so farming leets is cake can even solo the tainted scar leets W/O kiting. so is gear and 1.5k Attackpower  were the build falls short? is it lacking AP boosts to the point i cant hit hard enough to do any damage. all pvp'r have heals and this cant even overpower rejuv or renew...

Your doing no damage because you have pretty much invested nothing into doing damage, damage doesn't come free lol.
Personally i'm not a fan of 1 trick pony builds, the only purpose to a Parry build in PvP is to counter glass cannon melee's.
Its awful vs any Caster or even sustain SP melee build.

However.. if you insist on using a parry build i would recommend you stack Strength allocation and gear with Divine Strength talent/RE
Strength provides good amount of parry on its own and fuels Iron Will.

Then your going to want a Silence and other cc otherwise you might as well afk against a good caster. 

Just so you know, If you was to stack Strength and Block value in a Shield Slam build
You would have both better damage and defence, so better in every way.

Edited by Ashsj1992

3 minutes ago, Ashsj1992 said:

Your doing no damage because you have pretty much invested nothing into doing damage, damage doesn't come free lol.
Personally i'm not a fan of 1 trick pony builds, the only purpose to a Parry build in PvP is to counter glass cannon melee's.
Its awful vs any Caster or even sustain SP melee build.

However.. if you insist on using a parry build i would recommend you stack Strength allocation and gear with Divine Strength talent/RE
Strength provides good amount of parry on its own and fuels Iron Will.

Then your going to want a Silence and other cc otherwise you might as well afk against a good caster. 

Just so you know, If you was to stack Strength and Block value in a Shield Slam build
You would have better damage and defence, so better in every way.

cool ty