Sign in to follow this  
Vedartha

R.I.P Roger

R.I.P my beloved Pets Q.Q

- Less RAP = Less Pet AP

- 14% Damage lost to 2x less Unleashed Fury RE and Hunter vs Wild no longer increasing Pet Damage / lvl just 2% flat at all ranks.

- Go for the Throat RE completly changed, now requiring the Talent and 4x the RE to get the same effect as 2x RE before.

- Longevity RE x3 only allows for 45% CDR so Rabid Buff from ferocity Pets now resets between casts and must be completly restackt every time.

- The Beast within 5% less damage increase and now only last 5 Seconds

- Cobra Strikes no longer allows to reach 100% Proc Chance to 3x Stacking.

This Changes (all together) cost me a lot of nerves, motivation, 600 Runes, 800 Orbs and 3K Gold, to get a new build for AQ 40 and C´thun that still deals less damage than before, while no longer allowing me to pick nice things like Cheat Death or Enveloping Shadows.

Well played Devs, Well played...

So in order to statisfy me i want:

- unbind shared CDs of Arcane Shot and Explosive Shot and Aimed Shot from Multi Shot

- unbind shared CDS from Orc/Troll Racial and Jom Gabbar

- Make Marked for Dead RE increasing Chimera Shots SERPENT STING part

- Let Improved Steady Shot increase Chimera Shot damage again

- Rework the shitty Aimed Shot Legendary RE

OR

- Reduce CD of Rabid by 5 seconds

- give old Go for the Throat RE back even if 1x limited

- Give me a custom 100 K Fish achievement so i can find some joy in this game

You think that's bad? The devs completely cut my poor Felguard, Haathun's, ballsack off. No anesthetic either, just ran a blunt razor blade across his sack until it was all gone.

Everyone can't be on top. But it's p weird when some speccs go from 5.5, 5, 4.5 or 4k dps to doing ~1k less (or more). Whilst others lose max 500 :)

If they do buff Pets again, they would need to keep it in the PvE side
Pets in PvP are always horrible to deal with, as CC will only cut half of the builds dmg output
They can also hide inside defensive CD's or Stealth. 
Because of the difficulty to counter this, its one of the worse type of builds to have any power.
So a PvE only buff would be required. 

On 1/31/2019 at 9:17 PM, Vedartha said:

This Changes (all together) cost me a lot of nerves, motivation, 600 Runes, 800 Orbs and 3K Gold, to get a new build for AQ 40 and C´thun that still deals less damage than before.

This is almost a quote that I said in one of my posts 2 months ago. It is exactly what happens to every player when a change like this goes through. So much time and effort, gone within seconds. Kalidan a couple of days ago on discord promised us that 'RE's will be re-balanced to reflect the changes' But they wont. We know they wont. Everyone who has played here over 6 months knows they wont. It was just done to make their job easier, and some false sense that it will bring people to the server. It wont. 

RIP Rogerdown and Haathun! Core Raiders of OAK. They will be missed.

Can we get an F in chat in memory of our fallen brothers.