itswicky

Season 2 Balance Specific Changes

If these massive TG/Melee changes get pushed to LS you can be sure you'll lose a player permanently.

Edited by Pumpfake

I'm pretty sure this will be lost within all the discussion going on, but lets give it a try)

Why isn't Earth Shield getting the same dispel mechanics as Natural Perfection and Focused Will? About 80% of players can't survive 6 crits from good geared players for the buffs to take place. And now Dispel Magic will remove all of those, even if the target is alive. 

Earth Shield is providing a great passive cast protection and heals, yet you dispel charges, not the entire buff. I would like to see this spell getting the same "treatment".

Edited by Hysteria

36 minutes ago, Hysteria said:

I'm pretty sure this will be lost within all the discussion going on, but lets give it a try)

Why isn't Earth Shield getting the same dispel mechanics as Natural Perfection and Focused Will? About 80% of players can't survive 6 crits from good geared players for the buffs to take place. And now Dispel Magic will remove all of those, even if the target is alive. 

Earth Shield is providing a great passive cast protection and heals, yet you dispel charges, not the entire buff. I would like to see this spell getting the same "treatment".

Natural perfection and focused will stack 3 times. They don't stack after another. They stack simultaneously. So you only have to get Crit 3 times for the maximum effect. And you easily survive that against most builds. 

Oh my bad, yeah ofcourse 3 crits. From what i can see in BGs on my realm-time we have a good amount of new fresh 4k hp players that die like flies. 

Maybe its different for other regions, in that case this part of the discussion is hard to argue with. 

Mortal strike builds are very strong, consistently leading damage of pvp of almost 2x damage output. Cats are still broken and abused.

On 12/15/2018 at 11:09 PM, itswicky said:

Second Wind is completely passive sustain that scales with health, which isn't something we like to see in PvP.

but then when do you wanna see it picked up if not pvp? i dont understand :/

Just now, Saboprime said:

but then when do you wanna see it picked up if not pvp? i dont understand :/

Bruh you don't get it. you're not suppose to use pvp talents in pvp. it's obviously made for dps so when they get stunned the healers don't need to heal them plus 20 rage is iceing on top. It's the new meta get second wind on chrom and ignore the bronze. ezpz

1 hour ago, SirGank said:

Bruh you don't get it. you're not suppose to use pvp talents in pvp. it's obviously made for dps so when they get stunned the healers don't need to heal them plus 20 rage is iceing on top. It's the new meta get second wind on chrom and ignore the bronze. ezpz

It's painful and funny at the same time.