Sign in to follow this  
Guest ZedInTheBed

Starting Ascension

Guest ZedInTheBed

Hey there! I am new to this private wow servers and honeslty this looks so fun and exciting but I just have a few questions if anyone experience could answer! 

1) do you still get mount training at level 20 like classic or is it different?

2) Do spawns in some places differ? I remember back in the day you’d have to wait hours for a particular mob to spawn if you got unlucky

3) Any other significant changes brought that I should know. Thanks for the answers all!

hey zed yes mount training is lvl 20, will be around 12 - 15g for both training and mount. Regular or quest mob spawn rates seem to be faster than vanilla/wrath. Elite spawn rates were recently made to be on random timers. Most notable feature I'd say is random enchanting, where you'll use essences to reforge a random enchant on your gear, could be a talent or some other custom made ones. You can find various guides online for the random enchant system. Also there's a changelog you can find on the site with all the live changes. All in all Ascension is a great realm with lots of options and fun playstyles and synergies.