Sign in to follow this  
thokkfeng

New to Ascension but not WoW

Hey everyone I am looking for a dps spec that is for pve but is okay for pvp as i prefer pve. I need everything talents etc. I would prefer a two hander type but would be okay with a duel wield. 

There aren't really many specs that are PvPvE viable. In PvP you want to put talents in survivability and 1v1 potential, in PvE it's all about DPS. I think it'd be a lot easier for you if you focus a single spec on PvE, then save up honor to get the 2nd spec and use that for PvP afterwards. 

Best of luck to you anyway though!

You can check the "Builds" section on the forums! Plenty stuff there to help you out.

the 2 hand builds, that work out fine in PVE are 2hd Slam, Melee Hunter (mongoose bite, raptor Strike), Seal of Command, Seal of Righteousness (you need spell power conversion for this), and somewhat arms warri .there are prolly more but these are the most common ones. 

if your leveling i would advise you to try to make the build on your own, if your 60 ask in your guild for help, if you are not in a guild get into one.