Sign in to follow this  
Kaladin

Write Wiki Articles - Earn DP!

On 3/8/2019 at 6:31 PM, Kaladin said:

Thank you everyone for the submissions and offers of translation so far! We will be updating the submission list and contacting people who have submitted an article ASAP!

Where is ma DP? :<

On 3/8/2019 at 6:31 PM, Kaladin said:

Thank you everyone for the submissions and offers of translation so far! We will be updating the submission list and contacting people who have submitted an article ASAP!

@Kaladin its been 5 days and i havn't been contacted. So im gonna ask are we getting the promised DP? If so when? If not what plans to give it do you guys have? Id like to make a few more articles but im not motivated if i dont see results of my work :| and Tommy just did a video on what i wrote so i guess my DP is gonna be halted... i dont like this.

6 hours ago, Drobete said:

@Kaladin its been 5 days and i havn't been contacted. So im gonna ask are we getting the promised DP? If so when? If not what plans to give it do you guys have? Id like to make a few more articles but im not motivated if i dont see results of my work :| and Tommy just did a video on what i wrote so i guess my DP is gonna be halted... i dont like this.

Sorry Drobete! I was overly optimistic with my time last week. Rest assured you will get your DP and your articles will be viewed ASAP! 

10 hours ago, downonknees said:

@Kaladin do you need articles about mystic orbs farming and about some good pvp builds?

Knees everything u need to know is on the first page. Only 2 articles are done rn.

4 hours ago, Drobete said:

Knees everything u need to know is on the first page. Only 2 articles are done rn.

i mean these 2 topics that ive mentioned dont rly fit into list of all topics in 1st post , that is why i am asking

14 hours ago, downonknees said:

@Kaladin do you need articles about mystic orbs farming and about some good pvp builds?

Farming guides are useful, pvp builds can also be, however they need to be very friendly for new players, meaning minimal gear and minimal Random Enchants