Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Kaladin

Write Wiki Articles - Earn DP!

Recommended Posts

On 3/8/2019 at 6:31 PM, Kaladin said:

Thank you everyone for the submissions and offers of translation so far! We will be updating the submission list and contacting people who have submitted an article ASAP!

Where is ma DP? :<

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/8/2019 at 6:31 PM, Kaladin said:

Thank you everyone for the submissions and offers of translation so far! We will be updating the submission list and contacting people who have submitted an article ASAP!

@Kaladin its been 5 days and i havn't been contacted. So im gonna ask are we getting the promised DP? If so when? If not what plans to give it do you guys have? Id like to make a few more articles but im not motivated if i dont see results of my work :| and Tommy just did a video on what i wrote so i guess my DP is gonna be halted... i dont like this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Drobete said:

@Kaladin its been 5 days and i havn't been contacted. So im gonna ask are we getting the promised DP? If so when? If not what plans to give it do you guys have? Id like to make a few more articles but im not motivated if i dont see results of my work :| and Tommy just did a video on what i wrote so i guess my DP is gonna be halted... i dont like this.

Sorry Drobete! I was overly optimistic with my time last week. Rest assured you will get your DP and your articles will be viewed ASAP! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, downonknees said:

@Kaladin do you need articles about mystic orbs farming and about some good pvp builds?

Knees everything u need to know is on the first page. Only 2 articles are done rn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Drobete said:

Knees everything u need to know is on the first page. Only 2 articles are done rn.

i mean these 2 topics that ive mentioned dont rly fit into list of all topics in 1st post , that is why i am asking

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, downonknees said:

@Kaladin do you need articles about mystic orbs farming and about some good pvp builds?

Farming guides are useful, pvp builds can also be, however they need to be very friendly for new players, meaning minimal gear and minimal Random Enchants

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Project Ascension

Embark onto Azeroth like never before, as you create and play the hero of your dreams.

Ascension Facebook Ascension Twitter Ascension Discord Ascension YouTube Ascension VK
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you confirm you are 18 or older and agree to ourTerms of Use.